Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Oh yeah baby, keep exposing these truths, ooh yeah! Can’t wait until all of this is proven 100% accurate!!

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Oh yeah baby, keep exposing these truths, ooh yeah! Can’t wait until all of this is proven 100% accurate!!
I like how a picture with a Democrat and Jackson/Sharpton means all Democrats want to kill whitey, but a picture with Trump and Jackson/Sharpton means he's a bridge builder who wants to build a better world for all.

I also can't tell what the PCA has to do with any of this.

domelogic

I like how a picture with a Democrat and Jackson/Sharpton means all Democrats want to kill whitey, but a picture with Trump and Jackson/Sharpton means he's a bridge builder who wants to build a better world for all.

I also can't tell what the PCA has to do with any of this.

If I read it correctly and having read all of Q’s posts,this means that when arrests happen trump can not be stopped from engaging certain parts of the military to stop uprisings. The national guard in particular. The act forbids the army and Air Force. The navy seems to have their own rule prohibiting that but the marines and national guard do not fall under the pca

If it is not that then I have no idea. Also I think Q is pointing out that trump had a good relationship with leaders in the black community but now the msm is trying to say he is the biggest racist. Obviously a lie and smear tactic. I don’t see the pic of a dem with Jackson or how all Dems want to kill whitey. They are out to get whitey that much has been obvious but kill, um no.

LiddyRules

If I read it correctly and having read all of Q’s posts,this means that when arrests happen trump can not be stopped from engaging certain parts of the military to stop uprisings. The national guard in particular. The act forbids the army and Air Force. The navy seems to have their own rule prohibiting that but the marines and national guard do not fall under the pca

If it is not that then I have no idea. Also I think Q is pointing out that trump had a good relationship with leaders in the black community but now the msm is trying to say he is the biggest racist. Obviously a lie and smear tactic. I don’t see the pic of a dem with Jackson or how all Dems want to kill whitey. They are out to get whitey that much has been obvious but kill, um no.
If that's true, it reinforces my belief that Q's ultimate goal/Anon's ultimate dream is martial law. It might sound like I'm being jokey or flippant, but I'm not. A shocking amount of Q's fantasies involve military coups and military power grabs all being sold as okay and even preferable because Trump loves you. And if the Q = military intelligence theory holds, it makes even more sense.

Do you really not see that? And do you not see how dangerous that is?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
If that's true, it reinforces my belief that Q's ultimate goal/Anon's ultimate dream is martial law. It might sound like I'm being jokey or flippant, but I'm not. A shocking amount of Q's fantasies involve military coups and military power grabs all being sold as okay and even preferable because Trump loves you. And if the Q = military intelligence theory holds, it makes even more sense.

On the other side of that coin, if Q is correct about all the corruption of the DS, do you honestly believe they'll just willingly allow themselves to be taken down, or do you think they might marshall the forces under their control, unless martial law is declared, rendering any counter-offensive less dangerous?

LiddyRules

On the other side of that coin, if Q is correct about all the corruption of the DS, do you honestly believe they'll just willingly allow themselves to be taken down, or do you think they might marshall the forces under their control, unless martial law is declared, rendering any counter-offensive less dangerous?
And that's precisely the paranoid scenario they want to brainwash you with so that you'll applaud military rule instead of fear it. Congratulations Patriot! You're the real hero!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
And that's precisely the paranoid scenario they want to brainwash you with so that you'll applaud military rule instead of fear it. Congratulations Patriot! You're the real hero!
It could certainly be looked at that way.

domelogic

I absolutely seeit. I also realize how dangerous it could be. That being said I fall on the side that is not the intention of Q(yes I could be wrong but so can you). Any military would be used to quell violence. That would not be hard to understand considering what the deep state has down with antifa, etc. There always seems to be a “protest”, a well organized one at that, with very little time to plan.

What you call Q’s fantasies, I call planning. If the arrests happen, civil unrest from the left will absolutely happen. The msm will make sure of that. So having a “fantasy” as you say involving some form of military does not sound that ridiculous. Look at what is happening in France. Now make that ten fold here especially in Cali and ny.

LiddyRules

It could certainly be looked at that way.
I mean Jesus Christ. I know I make fun of you for being a dumb shit, but supporting martial fucking law because in your mind - what actually do you see taking place? Is it the people taking to the streets because Hilary, who couldn't even get elected President, gets arrested or is it some private police force thing?

This isn't even the fun you being a nitwit that @Jacuzzi Billy enjoys. This is genuinely imbecilic.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
All of this is the opposite of Occam’s Razor. When there are simple, easy, understandable explanations for things, ignore those and marry yourself to inconsistent drivel that never comes true, so to make any of this match any of an extremely basic worldview, keep feeding yourself weirder and weirder lies and act like the world’s eyes will be open any day now.

...any day now...

...oh man, can you imagine how great that’s gonna be when we’re all proven right and all of our friends and family who dumped us for being fascist idiots come crawling back for mercy?
That’s gonna be so great.
Just any day now...

LiddyRules

I absolutely seeit. I also realize how dangerous it could be. That being said I fall on the side that is not the intention of Q(yes I could be wrong but so can you). Any military would be used to quell violence. That would not be hard to understand considering what the deep state has down with antifa, etc. There always seems to be a “protest”, a well organized one at that, with very little time to plan.

What you call Q’s fantasies, I call planning. If the arrests happen, civil unrest from the left will absolutely happen. The msm will make sure of that. So having a “fantasy” as you say involving some form of military does not sound that ridiculous. Look at what is happening in France. Now make that ten fold here especially in Cali and ny.
But that's precisely how fascism happens. The military takes over because well, they're a swell bunch of guys who only have your best interests at heart. And they'll stick around because well, you never know when another protest will happen. But hey, you? You're a Patriot buddy. You're safe because you know we're only here to help. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

domelogic

But that's precisely how fascism happens. The military takes over because well, they're a swell bunch of guys who only have your best interests at heart. And they'll stick around because well, you never know when another protest will happen. But hey, you? You're a Patriot buddy. You're safe because you know we're only here to help. Absolutely nothing to worry about.
Understood. Now come up with another way of handling things. One way could be to not arrest anyone. Awesome idea right, yea let’s have people who have committed treason and bilked our country for millions do what they want. That has gotten us into the situation we currently are in. So no you have to at some point show the people of this country we are a nation of laws for everyone not just ordinary citizens. Which puts us back at square one with civil unrest. That will happen through Soros related groups or because people actually think they did nothing wrong. Either way it will take place. So give me some alternate solutions.

LiddyRules

Understood. Now come up with another way of handling things. One way could be to not arrest anyone. Awesome idea right, yea let’s have people who have committed treason and bilked our country for millions do what they want. That has gotten us into the situation we currently are in. So no you have to at some point show the people of this country we are a nation of laws for everyone not just ordinary citizens. Which puts us back at square one with civil unrest. That will happen through Soros related groups or because people actually think they did nothing wrong. Either way it will take place. So give me some alternate solutions.
So the two options are fascism or arrest no one? And you've convinced yourselves you're the good guys here. This is fantastic.

LiddyRules

All of this is the opposite of Occam’s Razor. When there are simple, easy, understandable explanations for things, ignore those and marry yourself to inconsistent drivel that never comes true, so to make any of this match any of an extremely basic worldview, keep feeding yourself weirder and weirder lies and act like the world’s eyes will be open any day now.

...any day now...

...oh man, can you imagine how great that’s gonna be when we’re all proven right and all of our friends and family who dumped us for being fascist idiots come crawling back for mercy?
That’s gonna be so great.
Just any day now...
I just think it's important that before trying to arrest anyone to have the military commandeer the streets of every major American city. It's the only way to preserve Democracy.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I mean Jesus Christ. I know I make fun of you for being a dumb shit, but supporting martial fucking law because in your mind - what actually do you see taking place? Is it the people taking to the streets because Hilary, who couldn't even get elected President, gets arrested or is it some private police force thing?

This isn't even the fun you being a nitwit that @Jacuzzi Billy enjoys. This is genuinely imbecilic.
Jesus dude. You just can't lighten up for a split second, can you? How did you take my acknowledgement that you could have a valid point in your understanding of what Q is saying as my belief that martial law is a good thing?

You think more about this shit than Pickle & Dome ever do, dude. We follow this like some dopey serial; if shit happens, it happens. If not, I didn't put any real effort into the whole "But it's real to me, maaaaan" narrative, did I?

Just breathe, dude. it'll be alright.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Jesus dude. You just can't lighten up for a split second, can you? How did you take my acknowledgement that you could have a valid point in your understanding of what Q is saying as my belief that martial law is a good thing?

You think more about this shit than Pickle & Dome ever do, dude. We follow this like some dopey serial; if shit happens, it happens. If not, I didn't put any real effort into the whole "But it's real to me, maaaaan" narrative, did I?

Just breathe, dude. it'll be alright.
Man, zag must be behind in that whole deleting your account thing.

It’s like waiting for a Q thing to happen.