Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I mean Jesus Christ. I know I make fun of you for being a dumb shit, but supporting martial fucking law because in your mind - what actually do you see taking place? Is it the people taking to the streets because Hilary, who couldn't even get elected President, gets arrested or is it some private police force thing?

This isn't even the fun you being a nitwit that @Jacuzzi Billy enjoys. This is genuinely imbecilic.
I will ask this though: If (I know, a big if, considering the complacency of the average American) this turns out to be true, if DS operatives all around the world start getting scooped up, if big, well known names in politics are implicated, and indicted in this, and if the American people start rioting due to their belief that this was all a big larp; if the liberal salt factories go into massive overdrive and they take to the streets, with the backing of Antifa and all the other bullshit Soros backed groups out there to start burning shit to the ground nationwide, would you consider it a reasonable response to declare martial law then? To prevent the left from destroying the world in a massive saltgasm?

You know damn well they're capable of some breathtaking levels of salt fueled stupidity; that's not such a far stretch if this shit actually went down.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I guess so. Still waiting.
Wait, did you fax form ymb-3 to the number on the page, or did you mail a SASE certified mail? Account deactivations are such a bureaucratic mess, and don’t get me started on that customer service phone tree of hell.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Wait, did you fax form ymb-3 to the number on the page, or did you mail a SASE certified mail? Account deactivations are such a bureaucratic mess, and don’t get me started on that customer service phone tree of hell.
Shit. That explains a lot.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Qrippledalbino says that all of those ifs ain’t happening and nothing comes of this dreck. Now let me post it on 4chan so people will believe it.

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
I will ask this though: If (I know, a big if, considering the complacency of the average American) this turns out to be true, if DS operatives all around the world start getting scooped up, if big, well known names in politics are implicated, and indicted in this, and if the American people start rioting due to their belief that this was all a big larp; if the liberal salt factories go into massive overdrive and they take to the streets, with the backing of Antifa and all the other bullshit Soros backed groups out there to start burning shit to the ground nationwide, would you consider it a reasonable response to declare martial law then? To prevent the left from destroying the world in a massive saltgasm?

You know damn well they're capable of some breathtaking levels of salt fueled stupidity; that's not such a far stretch if this shit actually went down.
Now that you put it that way, I might need to re-evaluate. I didn't realize we were dealing with a saltgasm. I think even Thomas Jefferson would tear up the Constitution in cases of saltgasm.

domelogic

So the two options are fascism or arrest no one? And you've convinced yourselves you're the good guys here. This is fantastic.
In this discussion so far yes. I asked for alternative solutions and you gave me none. You keep saying fascism like it is a forgone conclusion. Maybe you really like the word or maybe you could be wrong. That part never enters your brain. I know you fancy yourself to be smarter than the rest of us so please tell me outside of those two ways things can go what else could happen. It’s really not a hard question.

LiddyRules

Qrippledalbino says that all of those ifs ain’t happening and nothing comes of this dreck. Now let me post it on 4chan so people will believe it.
Are you purposely ignoring that we're under a Category 5 Saltgasm?

LiddyRules

In this discussion so far yes. I asked for alternative solutions and you gave me none. You keep saying fascism like it is a forgone conclusion. Maybe you really like the word or maybe you could be wrong. That part never enters your brain. I know you fancy yourself to be smarter than the rest of us so please tell me outside of those two ways things can go what else could happen. It’s really not a hard question.
You actually try to arrest someone. Let's start there.

domelogic

You actually try to arrest someone. Let's start there.
Yes I want that to happen. It needs to happen but what then? That is what I am asking you. Our entire conversation revolves around that happening or you are really confused

LiddyRules

Yes I want that to happen. It needs to happen but what then? That is what I am asking you. Our entire conversation revolves around that happening or you are really confused
Okay. How about nothing. It goes through the judicial process. Maybe justice is served. Maybe it's not. Maybe there are protests, but will they be a world destroying saltgasm? Probably not. They won't be any more or less intense than the traditional protest (as unAmerican as protests are). If they get out of hand, the cops will do their job as cops tend to do whenever protests get out of hand. And life goes on.

You say I'm the crazy one, but you've convinced yourself that Hilary is so beloved that the mere thought of her arrest will drive this country into pure anarchy. If that's the case, a) have her run in 2020. It'll be the greatest landslide in history. And b) let it happen. If I'm wrong, it would be so God damn exciting I'd plotz.

Both sides are so obsessed with their Doomsday Scenarios that they have become blind to one of the universal facts of life. It's fucking boring.

And if the worst were to happen, I'd rather try and rebuild from that than cheer on martial fucking law.

Unless Sammo Hung is involved.

LiddyRules

Hypothetical. Hilary is arrested. She breaks out of prison and hides a nuclear bomb in an American city or suburb. Bill Clinton has kidnapped Jack Ryan, Jack Bauer and Jack Jack from The Incredibles and The Incredibles 2.

What do you do?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Hypothetical. Hilary is arrested. She breaks out of prison and hides a nuclear bomb in an American city or suburb. Bill Clinton has kidnapped Jack Ryan, Jack Bauer and Jack Jack from The Incredibles and The Incredibles 2.

What do you do?
Let it blow up and pardon the Clintons for finally doing something right.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Any day now = Winning

Makes a weakminded illogical thinker believe in a larger game that may not exist, but encouraging them that the reward is “coming” they believe they are constantly winning

It’s like religion, you must have faith.....there is a plan in place

God has a plan

Most of the Q people on Twitter are end times religious nuts

Having said that, could this all be 60% true? Absolutely.....but if the deep state is being taken down, who is it taking them down? Another deep state style group, that’s all it could possibly be, a coordinated effort by a lot of people in secret. So as soon as they gain some level of power they will be corrupted too, human nature.

LiddyRules

Any day now = Winning

Makes a weakminded illogical thinker believe in a larger game that may not exist, but encouraging them that the reward is “coming” they believe they are constantly winning

It’s like religion, you must have faith.....there is a plan in place

God has a plan

Most of the Q people on Twitter are end times religious nuts

Having said that, could this all be 60% true? Absolutely.....but if the deep state is being taken down, who is it taking them down? Another deep state style group, that’s all it could possibly be, a coordinated effort by a lot of people in secret. So as soon as they gain some level of power they will be corrupted too, human nature.
I don't doubt the corruption, the lies, the secrets. I believe in all of that; always have. It's the status quo. But to believe that Q has anyone's best interests in mind is lunacy. You can even see it in this thread. They have people so riled up, they support martial fucking law. That's far scarier than the norm.