Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

domelogic

You say I'm the crazy one, but you've convinced yourself that Hilary is so beloved that the mere thought of her arrest will drive this country into pure anarchy.

Not Hillary. That would not happen with her to that extent. Doomsday, ha I laugh at you. There was riots over much less and you think it’s crazy this could happen. Btw I have never said I want it to happen. We are divided as a country, there is no debate to that. Anarchy has happened before and could very well happen again. I want justice for these criminals and hopefully people will be smart enough to understand their crimes. End.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Not Hillary. That would not happen with her to that extent. Doomsday, ha I laugh at you. There was riots over much less and you think it’s crazy this could happen. Btw I have never said I want it to happen. We are divided as a country, there is no debate to that. Anarchy has happened before and could very well happen again. I want justice for these criminals and hopefully people will be smart enough to understand their crimes. End.
And if you see the protests we've had as requiring martial law and being tantamount to/the first steps towards anarchy, that's your own problems to work through. Or it's a fun fantasy world you live in. Whatever gets you through the day.