Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

click

Sure he did, buddy. Sure he did. Up for Life, Itself?
What the hell does his post even mean and why did he post something
from 15 years ago? Hey pickle fucker, go do crazy elsewhere. We're full up
here.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
here.
Uh... it was actually from 2016. The 15th anniversary of 9/11.

domelogic

here.
QDS in full effect. Damn pickle is starting to have the same power of trump in triggering people with postings.

domelogic

Let’s assume this is true. Explain to me how codemonkey or whoever gets information that is not publicly available and releases it in the drops? There has been way to much info passed through those drops that ended up being proven true months later. Get me a real reliable answer to that and I will change my mind.

Also as an edit, explain why no one has ever asked Trump about Q even though there has been hundreds of articles about Q. The quickest and easiest way to show it is a larp.

Pickle

Let’s assume this is true. Explain to me how codemonkey or whoever gets information that is not publicly available and releases it in the drops? There has been way to much info passed through those drops that ended up being proven true months later. Get me a real reliable answer to that and I will change my mind.

Also as an edit, explain why no one has ever asked Trump about Q even though there has been hundreds of articles about Q. The quickest and easiest way to show it is a larp.
I’d like to know how these guys (with ties to Alex Jones) managed to convince the official POTUS Schedule twitter account to post Q themes the day after drops last year on several occasions.

And how they convinced Michael Flynn to play along with their LARP by signing “where we go one we go all” in his books that people brought to events.

What would you want Trump to say about Q? If he denied it, you'd read it as more proof that they're besties.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
What would you want Trump to say about Q? If he denied it, you'd read it as more proof that they're besties.
But if Trump comes out and says "This Q stuff is all real, and some shit is gonna go down", then it's also inexorable proof. There's literally not a scenario for these people in which Q is anything other than hard, true, real facts.

domelogic

If trump was asked the question and he denied Q was real, then I would call Q a larp. Q has time and again said all the media needs to do is ask trump the question. If/when that happens Trump has to say yes in some way or everything falls apart.

I never mentioned anything about what I want trump to say other than yes or no is Q legit. Let’s not stop that from you thinking how much you know though. Now someone please provide proof how Q is not the real deal. Btw if he said it would still be read as more proof to you Q is a larp. See how that works