Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
How do we know it's a setting sun and not rising?

Rising sun....rising son...son...Donald Trump Jr! DJT Jr. is going to get up early tomorrow to watch the sunrise...that's my guess. The more you know....WWJTKALWWWAL111

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I enjoy it when baggers make fun of the way Q posts, and Pickle ignores it like an ostrich burying it's head.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I know I'm a doubter, but that poorly written, completely unsubstantiated summary has started turning me around. I think it was the use of the word "retarded" that really helped convinced me that this is legit, and we are playing with real intellectual superiors. I must have missed when W. got wrapped up with Spacey and Weisman(?) though.

And let me save you some time.

"Hey. Woah. I don't know what you're talking about. I just posted this completely random string of words. They don't mean anything and I don't know what it says. It's just a random couple of screen shots. You want to discuss it? Why? It's just something I arbitrarily put up so it's not worth talking about. I don't get your problem."

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I know I'm a doubter, but that poorly written, completely unsubstantiated summary has started turning me around. I think it was the use of the word "retarded" that really helped convinced me that this is legit, and we are playing with real intellectual superiors. I must have missed when W. got wrapped up with Spacey and Weisman(?) though.

"Hey. Woah. I don't know what you're talking about. I just posted this completely random string of words. They don't mean anything and I don't know what it says. It's just a random couple of screen shots. You want to discuss it? Why? It's just something I arbitrarily put up so it's not worth talking about. I don't get your problem."
"9-11 can bring down the CIA."
"They executed McCain"

Didn't @Pickle give @KRSOne shit recently about Alex Jones?

Look who is wearing the tinfoil hat all the sudden...

Pigdango

Donator

Oh shit I missed "George W Bush is a prominent pedophile"

Pickle

"9-11 can bring down the CIA."
"They executed McCain"

Didn't @Pickle give @KRSOne shit recently about Alex Jones?

Look who is wearing the tinfoil hat all the sudden...
I gave him shit because AJ and his crew (Jerome Corsi) tried to glom onto Q in the beginning but when it became clear they couldn’t hijack the narrative, they claimed they knew Q and that they had been “compromised” and that they now had “their own Q”.

Idc what labels you put on me, this is all fascinating and gives you a different perspective on the spin we’re fed by the media. Remember when it was only the “tinfoil hat” nuts saying human trafficking was a huge problem? Remember when the nutters were the only ones arguing that the wall needed to be built? Remember when the nuts were the ones claiming the the DNC was rigging elections? Remember when it sounded crazy to claim that the MSM was the propaganda wing of the Democrat party?

REMEMBER WHEN NO ONE BELIEVED THERE WAS A DEEP STATE?

Last edited:

Pigdango

Donator
I gave him shit because AJ and his crew (Jerome Corsi) tried to glom onto Q in the beginning but when it became clear they couldn’t hijack the narrative, they claimed they knew Q and that they had been “compromised” and that they now had “their own Q”.

Idc what labels you put on me, this is all fascinating and gives you a different perspective on the spin we’re fed by the media. Remember when everyone but “tinfoil hat” nuts were saying human trafficking was a huge problem? Remember when the nutters were the only ones arguing that the wall needed to be built? Remember when the nuts were the ones claiming the the DNC was rigging elections? Remember when it sounded crazy to claim that the MSM was the propaganda wing of the Democrat party?

REMEMBER WHEN NO ONE BELIEVED THERE WAS A DEEP STATE?

Do you believe George W Bush is a pedophile?

domelogic

I don’t get that for sure. That is the first I have seen him linked to other alleged pedophiles. Hell I can not recall Weissman being in that group either. Whoever posted that had the writing of a bagger.

Pickle does make a very good point/points in his response. Sometimes you find things that are interesting and you share them. We all know not everyone will agree with them, maybe even the person who posted it to some extent.

Pigdango

Donator
Pickle does make a very good point/points in his response. Sometimes you find things that are interesting and you share them. We all know not everyone will agree with them, maybe even the person who posted it to some extent.
No, he doesn't. This is exactly how good people like Chip fall into this trap. It always starts with the truth, followed by something that hits close to home for someone personally. In this specific case, the early truth was a commonly accepted one: There is liberal bias within much of the mainstream media. Nobody is even arguing that anymore, not even the media. It's easy to follow because it's been proven true time and time again over the last 30 years.

Next up is the human trafficking, specifically the claim that politicians and celebrities are embroiled in a vast conspiracy to engage in sex acts with children, some of them being held as slaves. That type of thing hits people in the feels for a variety of reasons. For Chip, it's likely because he has daughters. That's got to be one of a parent's greatest fears. That fear has really become mainstream since Taken was released back in 2008. Not coincidentally, you can probably track a lot of these conspiracy theories back to that date.

So you start with a basic truth, blend another truth with fantasy, and now that people have been roped in, you can hit them with full fledged fantasies about 9-11, John McCain was executed, George W Bush is a pedo, and whatever other nonsense was listed above.

How in the world is Chip's response: "you called me crazy when I said the media was biased, how do you know I'm crazy about John McCain being executed?" a good point? Because that was his point, not "I'm just putting this out there, decide for yourself." Which is what I assume you think his point was.

Pickle

I don’t know, but I do believe that the sickos protect each other and that some of them are powerful politicians and media personalities. Where is the coverage on NXIUM and the people involved? Where is the coverage that Perkins Coie (the law firm associated with the DNC who helped propagate the Russian Collusion hoax) was a multimillion dollar client to backpage?

I believe the modern two-party system has fooled the American people for several generations into thinking they live in a democracy, while leadership in both parties worked in conjunction with intelligence agencies to enrich themselves with the aid of foreign governments and steal funds from taxpayers.

LiddyRules

No, he doesn't. This is exactly how good people like Chip fall into this trap. It always starts with the truth, followed by something that hits close to home for someone personally. In this specific case, the early truth was a commonly accepted one: There is liberal bias within much of the mainstream media. Nobody is even arguing that anymore, not even the media. It's easy to follow because it's been proven true time and time again over the last 30 years.

Next up is the human trafficking, specifically the claim that politicians and celebrities are embroiled in a vast conspiracy to engage in sex acts with children, some of them being held as slaves. That type of thing hits people in the feels for a variety of reasons. For Chip, it's likely because he has daughters. That's got to be one of a parent's greatest fears. That fear has really become mainstream since Taken was released back in 2008. Not coincidentally, you can probably track a lot of these conspiracy theories back to that date.

So you start with a basic truth, blend another truth with fantasy, and now that people have been roped in, you can hit them with full fledged fantasies about 9-11, John McCain was executed, George W Bush is a pedo, and whatever other nonsense was listed above.

How in the world is Chip's response: "you called me crazy when I said the media was biased, how do you know I'm crazy about John McCain being executed?" a good point? Because that was his point, not "I'm just putting this out there, decide for yourself." Which is what I assume you think his point was.
He posted a Willy Wonka meme. I think he wins.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I don’t know, but I do believe that the sickos protect each other and that some of them are powerful politicians and media personalities. Where is the coverage on NXIUM and the people involved? Where is the coverage that Perkins Coie (the law firm associated with the DNC who helped propagate the Russian Collusion hoax) was a multimillion dollar client to backpage?

I believe the modern two-party system has fooled the American people for several generations into thinking they live in a democracy, while leadership in both parties worked in conjunction with intelligence agencies to enrich themselves with the aid of foreign governments and steal funds from taxpayers.
All of this is accurate, provable information. And I think we ALL believe that, "left" or "right", Rep or Dem, it's never made a difference to main street USA. That's because Pickle's right, it's all been about their own further glory, and not for the country's.

LiddyRules

Why do you only focus on Perkins Cole when the complaint mentions a lot of other major law firms? Oh right. Because Hilary is the boogeyman. Watch the birdie. Who's a good Patriot? You are! You're a good Patriot!

All of this is accurate, provable information. And I think we ALL believe that, "left" or "right", Rep or Dem, it's never made a difference to main street USA. That's because Pickle's right, it's all been about their own further glory, and not for the country's.
You just used Main Street, USA non ironically.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Why do you only focus on Perkins Cole when the complaint mentions a lot of other major law firms? Oh right. Because Hilary is the boogeyman. Watch the birdie. Who's a good Patriot? You are! You're a good Patriot!

You just used Main Street, USA non ironically.
Meh. It fit the narrative.

domelogic

My response was to what he wrote, not what you thought he wrote. I do think he was just putting that out there, if he states otherwise then you would be correct. I know I post things that are just for viewing and to see what people think.

Pickle

Why do you only focus on Perkins Cole when the complaint mentions a lot of other major law firms? Oh right. Because Hilary is the boogeyman.
Maybe because I was pointing out how the media is working to protect the DNC?

Why do you try to come off so profoundly dense when things are explained?

Pickle

My response was to what he wrote, not what you thought he wrote. I do think he was just putting that out there, if he states otherwise then you would be correct. I know I post things that are just for viewing and to see what people think.
I do not endorse everything I post here. Finding theories or speculations that are fascinating and letting people decide what to make of them is the intent.