Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
You know what’s not in any of these claims? Occam’s Razor. Not once does anyone consider just how impossible some of these crazy secrets would be to pull off/keep secret.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Maybe because I was pointing out how the media is working to protect the DNC?

Why do you try to come off so profoundly dense when things are explained?
So if Perkins Cole wasn't on the list but all the other firms were, how much more coverage do you think it would get?

Because it's really not that interesting a story. You only find it interesting because of the Pavlovian Bell.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
When was the last Q drop?

Seems like it’s been a while

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
You know what’s not in any of these claims? Occam’s Razor. Not once does anyone consider just how impossible some of these crazy secrets would be to pull off/keep secret.
This is not the place to bring simple logic.
It's all psychological. You say 'Loeb & Loeb,' everybody says 'Huh? What?' You say 'Perkins Cole,' and it's 100% about covering up child sex trafficking to protect the DNC.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
F-15s at dusk

F is the 6th letter of the alphabet

John Quincy Adams was the 6th president

15 divided by 3 is 5, there is also a 5 in 15

Think logically

John Quincy is 10 letters (also divisible by 5) Adams is 5 letters (3 separate 5s, same as 15)

It all make sense

John Quincy Adams (5 + 5 + 5) died on February 23rd 1848, which makes February 23rd, 2019 89,938,080 minutes after the day he died, which is also divisible by 5

DUH

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
F-15s at dusk

Think logically

John Quincy is 10 letters (also divisible by 5) Adams is 5 letters (3 separate 5s, same as 15)

It all make sense

John Quincy Adams (5 + 5 + 5) died on February 23rd 1848, which makes February 23rd, 2019 89,938,080 minutes after the day he died, which is also divisible by 5

DUH
Finally someone in this thread makes some goddamn sense.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Speculate. What do you think this photo means?
Someone got Photoshop and put vroom vroom light out of the back of the plane cause that means they go faster. And if I put racing stripes on them it'll be faster than Superman and The Flash combined. And I could fly them because I invented them.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
F-15s at dusk

Think logically

It all make sense

DUH
February 23?!

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
F-15s at dusk

Think logically

It all make sense

DUH
I was going to go with 15+6=21. 21 is Blackjack...Black Jack....Jack Johnson! Ohmigod! Trump is going to posthumously pardon boxer Jack Johnson!!!!

Wait...that happened already...

WWALA8%WWJAKDKA!]

Fred West

Remember when it was only the “tinfoil hat” nuts saying human trafficking was a huge problem? Remember when the nutters were the only ones arguing that the wall needed to be built? Remember when the nuts were the ones claiming the the DNC was rigging elections? Remember when it sounded crazy to claim that the MSM was the propaganda wing of the Democrat party?
Q wasn't the genesis for any of this stuff. People have been saying these things for decades.

Is the pen on Air Force One thing still the best evidence for Q's existence?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
No, end times Christian lunatics have taken over the Q narrative

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
No, end times Christian lunatics have taken over the Q narrative
I tend to stay far away from wackos like that. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next nut, but I draw the line at epic biblical battles between the forces of darkness and light. Q does too, from all I've read. These idiots are fucking up the whole narrative with this shit.