Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
F-15s at dusk

F is the 6th letter of the alphabet

John Quincy Adams was the 6th president

15 divided by 3 is 5, there is also a 5 in 15

Think logically

John Quincy is 10 letters (also divisible by 5) Adams is 5 letters (3 separate 5s, same as 15)

It all make sense

John Quincy Adams (5 + 5 + 5) died on February 23rd 1848, which makes February 23rd, 2019 89,938,080 minutes after the day he died, which is also divisible by 5

DUH
I was going to go with 15+6=21. 21 is Blackjack...Black Jack....Jack Johnson! Ohmigod! Trump is going to posthumously pardon boxer Jack Johnson!!!!

Wait...that happened already...

WWALA8%WWJAKDKA!]
I love those. A lot. :haha7:

domelogic

Is the pen on Air Force One thing still the best evidence for Q's existence?

That is what you think the best evidence is? You may not believe things will happen but Q existence is not in question. That was put to bed quite some time ago. Try to keep up

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
That is what you think the best evidence is? You may not believe things will happen but Q existence is not in question. That was put to bed quite some time ago. Try to keep up
Take that @Fred West .

I bet that answers your question. Not as much as actual evidence would, but "Evidence? There's totes evidence! Try to keep up." should suffice.

Fred West

The entire point is that I don't want to keep up. I'm dipping into this retarded thread to see if there was anything in the last 70 pages that gave this theory any credibility.

The pen thing was the smoking gun the last time I checked. Now we're on to sunset pics in twitter bio's, so it seems to have gotten stupider. What's the best evidence now?

domelogic

The entire point is that I don't want to keep up. I'm dipping into this retarded thread to see if there was anything in the last 70 pages that gave this theory any credibility.

The pen thing was the smoking gun the last time I checked. Now we're on to sunset pics in twitter bio's, so it seems to have gotten stupider. What's the best evidence now?

You people are really dense. The thing is most people are to lazy to read. I am not as lids wants going to rehash all and there are many points of evidence that Q is what the person claims. Again that is not in question and a pen was never close to defining evidence. If what has been dropped is not something you think will happen fine, I get that. I have more faith it will and needs to happen. Also I don’t understand why people dip their toe into a thread they think is retarded. There are plentyy of threads on wb that I think are dumb(I am sure you and liddy take part in) that I never post in.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
You people are really dense. The thing is most people are to lazy to read. I am not as lids wants going to rehash all and there are many points of evidence that Q is what the person claims. Again that is not in question and a pen was never close to defining evidence. If what has been dropped is not something you think will happen fine, I get that. I have more faith it will and needs to happen. Also I don’t understand why people dip their toe into a thread they think is retarded. There are plentyy of threads on wb that I think are dumb(I am sure you and liddy take part in) that I never post in.
You’re falling for a parlor trick. Yes, it seems amazing that there might be a person on the inside, and we’re going to get all of those indictments unsealed! Now will be the time the deep state is run out. But Q is reading tea leaves like everyone else. He/she is presenting it in a mystery box package that keeps people hooked. Q doesn’t say anything, just presents info, and some person will put it together and then have that Eureka moment. But even then, that isn’t predicting anything. That’s just being a news aggregator.

In reality, Q is just really good at putting two and two together and making educated guesses. And even when Q is wrong, the Q-siples will move the goalposts to make it seem like he/she was right (The 53-47 thing. That was supposed to be for Kav’s nom. It was 50-48. But the Republicans won the senate 53-47, so *that’s* what Q really meant!)

When Q says “Think Logically”, you should really take that to heart and realize Q doesn’t know any more than Joe Schmoe.

domelogic

You’re falling for a parlor trick. Yes, it seems amazing that there might be a person on the inside, and we’re going to get all of those indictments unsealed! Now will be the time the deep state is run out. But Q is reading tea leaves like everyone else. He/she is presenting it in a mystery box package that keeps people hooked. Q doesn’t say anything, just presents info, and some person will put it together and then have that Eureka moment. But even then, that isn’t predicting anything. That’s just being a news aggregator.

In reality, Q is just really good at putting two and two together and making educated guesses. And even when Q is wrong, the Q-siples will move the goalposts to make it seem like he/she was right (The 53-47 thing. That was supposed to be for Kav’s nom. It was 50-48. But the Republicans won the senate 53-47, so *that’s* what Q really meant!)

When Q says “Think Logically”, you should really take that to heart and realize Q doesn’t know any more than Joe Schmoe.

Then explain two examples: how did Q know that certain Dems had an email account they all shared? I had never read that until a Q drop and then months later during hearings this info came out. Did these tea leaves tell you where the NK/US summit was going to be held? That was a another drop that happened a few months before the destination was released.

I get being skeptical a year ago, now that is crazy. Yes the info is meant to do research and it works to the point we find out just how shitty our politicians are beyond what we thought we knew.

I must also mention I take some of this with your grain of salt. Your example of 53-47 meant nothing to me and still doesn’t. Again I am not going to go through all the near impossible tea leaf reading and still wonder why people post in a thread they clearly don’t like.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Then explain two examples: how did Q know that certain Dems had an email account they all shared? I had never read that until a Q drop and then months later during hearings this info came out. Did these tea leaves tell you where the NK/US summit was going to be held? That was a another drop that happened a few months before the destination was released.

I get being skeptical a year ago, now that is crazy. Yes the info is meant to do research and it works to the point we find out just how shitty our politicians are beyond what we thought we knew.

I must also mention I take some of this with your grain of salt. Your example of 53-47 meant nothing to me and still doesn’t. Again I am not going to go through all the near impossible tea leaf reading and still wonder why people post in a thread they clearly don’t like.
I enjoy the thread because it’s fascinating. I wanted to believe too. But cracks in the façade started to appear.

You bring up two examples. That’s what we like to call putting two and two together that happened to be correct. What about the hundreds of predictions that NEVER panned out? That whole Red October thing? Oh wait, Red October happened in November! Goal post move! General Flynn LOVES sunset photos. What does it mean?!?!

If Q really wanted to stir shit up and what who you say he or she was, all this shit would drop.

Pickle

LiddyRules

People who work together sharing an email! Only the Dems are capable of such dastardly behavior!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
People who work together sharing an email! Only the Dems are capable of such dastardly behavior!
The shared email thing is legit sketchy, and you know it. Using the drafts folder to share info without being on record? There's no way to spin that as business as usual.

LiddyRules

I enjoy the thread because it’s fascinating. I wanted to believe too. But cracks in the façade started to appear.

You bring up two examples. That’s what we like to call putting two and two together that happened to be correct. What about the hundreds of predictions that NEVER panned out? That whole Red October thing? Oh wait, Red October happened in November! Goal post move! General Flynn LOVES sunset photos. What does it mean?!?!

If Q really wanted to stir shit up and what who you say he or she was, all this shit would drop.
I like the selective blindness. A week or so ago there was a nothing lawsuit naming a bunch of Big Law firms, including Perkins Cole, which works for the DNC. It wasn't covered in the news. Which is more likely: it wasn't covered because it was an uninteresting piece of an ongoing case OR it wasn't covered because the media is going out of its way to protect the Democrats since Perkins Cole (an international law firm of over 1000 attorneys all of whom apparently work for the DNC) was involved? Of course it's the latter. If it has anything to do with anything related to the Democrats, even tangentially, even as part of a much large pool, it must be a conspiracy that goes to the highest levels!

They've been conditioned so well.

The shared email thing is legit sketchy, and you know it. Using the drafts folder to share info without being on record? There's no way to spin that as business as usual.
I'm saying it's business as usual because it probably is business as usual. It's still sketchy, but I believe a lot of groups and companies do the same exact thing.

LiddyRules

It's not like there was a time recently where it would have been great to drop a bunch of information. Like an entire month where everyone in government was distracted trying to get something else accomplished so they couldn't devote themselves fully to respond to the revelation of their dirty laundry.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
It's not like there was a time recently where it would have been great to drop a bunch of information. Like an entire month where everyone in government was distracted trying to get something else accomplished so they couldn't devote themselves fully to respond to the revelation of their dirty laundry.
We regret to inform you Q was part of the furlough.

Fred West

I don't think anyone denies that the dems have shady shit going on behind the scenes. The hacked emails weren't even that bad, all things considering. Hillary has a public and private position? Knew that. Hispanics are needy? Oh no! Is Sanders a joo? Funny. Imagine what the top brass of Republicans were saying about Trump in 2015/16. Loads of them were doing it openly. I'd imagine that those emails read more like the Strzok/Page texts.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I don't think anyone denies that the dems have shady shit going on behind the scenes. The hacked emails weren't even that bad, all things considering. Hillary has a public and private position? Knew that. Hispanics are needy? Oh no! Is Sanders a joo? Funny. Imagine what the top brass of Republicans were saying about Trump in 2015/16. Loads of them were doing it openly. I'd imagine that those emails read more like the Strzok/Page texts.
No, the point I was making wasn't the hacked emails, it was the ones they used to communicate back and forth by leaving them unsent in the drafts directory. That's intent to be shady, IMO.

LiddyRules

Yeah, but it's the Democrats doing it. That adds like 30 nefarious points and a plus 4 conspiracy.

That's actually one thing I'm not clear about. Do they not think the Republicans do the same thing, or do they not care because they're programmed to believe that anything and everything the Democrats do is evil and that's all that matters?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Yeah, but it's the Democrats doing it. That adds like 30 nefarious points and a plus 4 conspiracy.

That's actually one thing I'm not clear about. Do they not think the Republicans do the same thing, or do they not care because they're programmed to believe that anything and everything the Democrats do is evil and that's all that matters?
If you pay attention, you'll see that we typically refer to both sides, which comprise the deep state. It's just a fact though, that there seem to be a lot more shady characters on the left than the right. That being said, of course there are DS scumbags on the right as well.

domelogic

See this is the shit where you become an ass. It has been said time and again in this thread that both sides suck and do bad shit. You know this or want to conveniently forget.

Bill, I get your point. I pointed out two examples because I was not going through the entire list. Again I will ask for both those examples where I could have read the tea leaves to figure that out. Saying it was a guess does not cut it. The doubters in this group cut no slack to us. You want to say there is no Q fine, I find that impossible for all that has been dropped.

Btw I have said many times I want these things to happen. The US needs people to be held accountable because at this time very few feel that happens. There is not equal justice.

LiddyRules

See this is the shit where you become an ass. It has been said time and again in this thread that both sides suck and do bad shit. You know this or want to conveniently forget.

Bill, I get your point. I pointed out two examples because I was not going through the entire list. Again I will ask for both those examples where I could have read the tea leaves to figure that out. Saying it was a guess does not cut it. The doubters in this group cut no slack to us. You want to say there is no Q fine, I find that impossible for all that has been dropped.

Btw I have said many times I want these things to happen. The US needs people to be held accountable because at this time very few feel that happens. There is not equal justice.
We never said there is no Q. There is a Q. We're all in agreement on that. But Q is a con artist and a fraud.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
We never said there is no Q. There is a Q. We're all in agreement on that. But Q is a con artist and a fraud.
Agreed. I don’t think anyone doubts there is a person who poses as the moniker Q. His or her level of access and knowledge is what’s being questioned here. And that’s where Liddy and I are skeptical.