Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
It’s allegedly a very important speech written specifically for the movement. Obviously the reposts are for emphasis.
Because you guys are so super special, the President speaks directly to you in code! That's no long a symptom of severe mental illness for some reason!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Tim talks to a guy who was formerly deep into the dark web. It might be old news to you guys but for someone like myself who knows nothing about it, it was pretty interesting.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 02/11/19 (Mon) 17:53:54306030 No.5127652

>>5127462
Life Lesson - [AS]
The next time you 'leak' classified information, don't have your phone (or allow phones of the 'unknown' go-between 'students') present.
FISA works both ways.
Q

Shit missed one

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI

If [AS] has seen 'evidence' of collusion and/or POTUS/RUSSIA illegal activities, as he's stated in the past many times across all D-arm media networks, why then is there a need to open 'new' investigations?
What about the so-called 'evidence' already seen?
How is [AS] making open statements re: MUELLER not investigating POTUS/Deutsche Bank thorough enough if the MUELLER investigation itself is CLASSIFIED?
How does [AS] know what MUELLER has/hasn't investigated?
FAKE NEWS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE FAKE NARRATIVE IN PLAY [COVER].
You are witnessing the greatest 'DISINFORMATION' campaign to ever be pushed by a political party.
Ask yourself, why?
FEAR of what?
The message must be direct.
The WAR is very real.

Q

MurphCO

Donator
I’ve met Schiff and he is a fucking weasel that absolutely had his lunch money stolen as a kid and is the worst kind of pussy revenge seeking little bitch

I’m 6’ 3” 230lbs, and I usually wear cowboy boots so that makes me around 6 foot 5, I towered over him and he was very uncomfortable

Just a useless lump of shit with a crap handshake to boot

How sweet would it be to have Fisa be used against them. Absolutely poetic justice. Unfortunately we will probably never hear recordings that they have of all their shady shit. Let’s hope it is the end for bug eyes