Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

domelogic

I’ve met Schiff and he is a fucking weasel that absolutely had his lunch money stolen as a kid and is the worst kind of pussy revenge seeking little bitch

I’m 6’ 3” 230lbs, and I usually wear cowboy boots so that makes me around 6 foot 5, I towered over him and he was very uncomfortable

Just a useless lump of shit with a crap handshake to boot

Do you know or have heard anything about those military training exercises taking place in Cali? You had mentioned once before that some type of training was happening and that you had not seen that since bin laden exercise(forgive if I misunderstood or don’t recall correctly).

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
The ramp up is still happening, the part I am privy to is in Nevada.....the California training I don’t have any insight into

domelogic

FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...d-to-clinton-lawyer-amid-weiner-laptop-review

I have never seen that clip before. That is insane. How was our governmental system set up to let that happen? The idea of checks and balances left a long time ago and hopefully is going to be restored once again. Mr McCullough looked embarrassed and knew something was awry. Tough spot he was in. Secrets will eventually catch up but trump is the bad guy.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Salty are we. I just ordered some of them for my house
Salty? You’re calling me salty???

Christ, you’re the one believing potted plants contain deep hidden messages. I’m being rational. You’ve decided to read tea leaves for hidden clues.

We have it confirmed: Q is Pamela Isley AKA Poison Ivy.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Salty? You’re calling me salty???

Christ, you’re the one believing potted plants contain deep hidden messages. I’m being rational. You’ve decided to read tea leaves for hidden clues.

We have it confirmed: Q is Pamela Isley AKA Poison Ivy.
I like to believe the set designer did it to mess with the nitwit brigade.

Alternatively, FLOTUS IS Q!!!