Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I like how Q has never mentioned LifeLog until some poster found the Wired article and now it's central to his ideas. Did Q write for Lost?

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Actually, 2/4/04 is the day the Wired article was published. Not the day LifeLog was killed. Unless Wired had the article ready to go the exact date LifeLog was killed. Which they didn't because the article says, "Researchers close to the project say they're not sure why it was dropped late last month."

Is that thinking logically?

domelogic

I like how Q has never mentioned LifeLog until some poster found the Wired article and now it's central to his ideas. Did Q write for Lost?

Not true at all. Lifelong was mentioned a year ago but I am sure you knew that

Pickle

Actually, 2/4/04 is the day the Wired article was published. Not the day LifeLog was killed. Unless Wired had the article ready to go the exact date LifeLog was killed. Which they didn't because the article says, "Researchers close to the project say they're not sure why it was dropped late last month."

Is that thinking logically?
I never understood why people ran with the whole same date crap. Lifelog was terminated in the last week of January 2004, but they announced its termination publicly February 4, 2004- same day that Facebook was officially founded.

It’s doesn’t reduce the significance imo.
Not true at all. Lifelong was mentioned a year ago but I am sure you knew that
Anons found out about the Lifelog/FB connections back when Q posted this in late 2017:

It’s been used in memes before:

https://apnews.com/828aefab64d4411bac257a07c1af0ecb