Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

The Christchurch video reminds me of the GTA humping scandal. It's out there in the wild, you can't take it back.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I just can’t get over the timing of him going back to his car, and at that exact moment this plays

domelogic

McCabe should be fucked in so many ways. Pence is no angel imo especially since you hardly ever see him with trump

domelogic

I'm almost positive Q is Kushner...he's a weasel but he's our weasel
No fucking way. Anything is possible but that is crazy talk. You are the loon. I guess an easy way to disprove it is to see if he took all the trips with the prez that pics were posted.

TheLoon

No fucking way. Anything is possible but that is crazy talk. You are the loon. I guess an easy way to disprove it is to see if he took all the trips with the prez that pics were posted.
It's unlikely but what does he even do besides disappoint Ivanka sexually?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
WTF happened? This thread was all the rage days ago.
Hmmmm...well, I'd say it's spring break, but the little basement dweller doesnt have much of a social life, so probably not partying it up in Daytona.

Any new video games come out in the last few weeks? That could explain it.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
WTF happened? This thread was all the rage days ago.
Even I've grown bored with it. The only interesting Q thing in months is that the guy who killed the mob boss in Staten Island gave props to Q during his arraignment. Because if there's one thing this country needs, it's these nitwits becoming a vigilante force.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Q is back active. Shit's about to go down. You'll all wonder what we saw that you didn't when this shit explodes.

Pickle

Q is back active. Shit's about to go down. You'll all wonder what we saw that you didn't when this shit explodes.
Temper those expectations. Assuming anything will ‘explode’ soon is a great way to set yourself up for disappointment.