Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

domelogic

Is it even possible to get a return on your investment if you pay someone 65 mil for a single book? I found this. Earn out means the company got back the investment and the author will now earn royalties.

For the Obamas to earn out their $65 million advance, they will most likely need to sell at least several million copies all together. And in an industry where selling 100,000 copies of a title is enough to make it a respectable bestseller, that’s not chump change. For comparison’s sake, the third-best-selling book of 2014 sold 573,000 copies.

So not even remotely possible for penguin to get their investment back. Then you ask why so would they do that?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Is it even possible to get a return on your investment if you pay someone 65 mil for a single book? I found this. Earn out means the company got back the investment and the author will now earn royalties.

For the Obamas to earn out their $65 million advance, they will most likely need to sell at least several million copies all together. And in an industry where selling 100,000 copies of a title is enough to make it a respectable bestseller, that’s not chump change. For comparison’s sake, the third-best-selling book of 2014 sold 573,000 copies.

So not even remotely possible for penguin to get their investment back. Then you ask why so would they do that?
Any idea who owns these companies?

domelogic

Any idea who owns these companies?

Penguin Random House (PRH) is an American multinational conglomerate publishing company formed in 2013 from the merger of Random House (owned by German media conglomerate Bertelsmann) and Penguin Group (owned by British publishing company Pearson plc).[1][2] As of 2013, Penguin Random House employed about 10,000 people globally and published 15,000 titles annually under its 250 divisions and imprints.[citation needed] These titles include fiction and nonfiction for adults and children in both print and digital.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Penguin Random House (PRH) is an American multinational conglomerate publishing company formed in 2013 from the merger of Random House (owned by German media conglomerate Bertelsmann) and Penguin Group (owned by British publishing company Pearson plc).[1][2] As of 2013, Penguin Random House employed about 10,000 people globally and published 15,000 titles annually under its 250 divisions and imprints.[citation needed] These titles include fiction and nonfiction for adults and children in both print and digital.
I wonder where the money trail goes.

I assume that most of the books are sold back to the PACs as a backdoor way of funnelling money to the elected officials. Seems shady as hell but I don't think the publisher is risking very much.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I like the idea of any elected official going through background checks and audits

To maintain a TS clearance you aren’t audited, but if anything remotely sketchy happens they are all over your ass with interviews and shit, so people in the government should absolutely be vetted

domelogic

I like the idea of any elected official going through background checks and audits

To maintain a TS clearance you aren’t audited, but if anything remotely sketchy happens they are all over your ass with interviews and shit, so people in the government should absolutely be vetted

I know it was Q but an excellent point was made. Every two years an audit of every rep and their families should happen. We all know the shit they do is not for us or every one of them would not be rich. AOC will be wealthy before she leaves and certainly with the way politicians work it, after as well.

I like this alot as well. Probably have as much luck with this as we do term limits.

Pickle

I like this alot as well. Probably have as much luck with this as we do term limits.
Agreed. Unfortunately the only votes for changes like audits or terms limits would get is from Freedom Caucus members. Not even establishment Rs would support such scrutiny.

domelogic

Agreed. Unfortunately the only votes for changes like audits or terms limits would get is from Freedom Caucus members. Not even establishment Rs would support such scrutiny.
That is what happens when you let people police themselves. They talk about accountability and yet for them there is none. Term limits, audits all of that should be a must. That will get as far as pork in bills has gotten

domelogic

Oh pretty please make this so. We are back to awan and Debbie. I did not expect the Italy drop but have read many articles that this regime sides with trump. Obama and the last guy were tight which is why he just visited him a month or so ago. Thick as thieves.

I want there to be a copy of the dnc server, hrc server, Carlos danger lap top copy and the reveal of where wiki got the dnc/pedestal emails. That is all for now.