Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Serious question about how twitter works....if anyone really knows....

Does the algorithm skew my feed toward things I like or agree with, and consequently does it also skew results I see when I click on a tweet to see replies?

I’m noticing a turn in tweet replies....swalwell tweeted some shit about Baltimore and I noticed the first few replies were all people basically telling him he is an idiot

If that the true ranked tweet replies or is it skewed based on my algorithm and history?

domelogic

I don't have a clue what they're talking about.
It is another example of how they are connected. Why would huma have any interaction with el chapo’s wife? Cdan is saying the reason is huma has ways of laundering el chapo’s money.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

It’s not a coincidence at all, the communists were very anti Nazi, that’s the point of anti fa.

What’s baffling to me is how communism has recently become “not evil” it irritated me that the miniseries Chernobyl kind of glazed over how significant the roll of communism was in the disaster, and how shitty the lives of most of the Russian people was under communist rule

Pickle

It’s not a coincidence at all, the communists were very anti Nazi, that’s the point of anti fa.

What’s baffling to me is how communism has recently become “not evil” it irritated me that the miniseries Chernobyl kind of glazed over how significant the roll of communism was in the disaster, and how shitty the lives of most of the Russian people was under communist rule

THE FEZ MAN

There is a scene in the movie where the nuclear scientist is discussing the issue with a party official that is higher up the commie chain, the party official threatens the scientist who then point out that the party official ran a tractor factory and was not a nuclear scientist

domelogic

There is a scene in the movie where the nuclear scientist is discussing the issue with a party official that is higher up the commie chain, the party official threatens the scientist who then point out that the party official ran a tractor factory and was not a nuclear scientist

I laughed at that part. She made a solid point that he does not know dick but he does know the right communist to get that position. The undertones of communism authority were definitely there, the show decided not to actually mention communism. Gorb did have that tattoo on his head correct though

THE FEZ MAN

I laughed at that part. She made a solid point that he does not know dick but he does know the right communist to get that position. The undertones of communism authority were definitely there, the show decided not to actually mention communism. Gorb did have that tattoo on his head correct though
I hate to be “that guy” but being old enough to remember what real communism was, is valuable, these “kids” seem to think that it was all peaches and cream and everything was “fair” it was just the opposite, they never show the bread lines or people wiping their ass with their hands, living in apartment blocks with 20 family members with everyone watching each other.
I know a guy that was Russian during communism, he said the system was so stupidly designed and corrupt it was laughable.
The example he sued was that they would build say 1000 cars at one plant, that was their goal and they would exactly meet is, then they would have to rely on a plant to produce tires, and because the car factory only produced 1000 cars, the tire factory would only produce 1000 tires.... because 1000 was the goal.
I also watched a special on PBS about the Russian nuclear weapons program, the Russians were so sloppy about physical security and reliant on fear that in some instances the only thing that separated a person from an active nuclear weapon was a Luan door with a cheep lock on it, and, after the fall of the Soviet Union and its satellite country’s there are hundreds if not thousands have of weapons and weapon components that are missing