Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
CIA has cases of money like that too, for similar reasons

they need it quick in emergencies to get things done

I hate to be “that guy” but being old enough to remember what real communism was, is valuable, these “kids” seem to think that it was all peaches and cream and everything was “fair” it was just the opposite, they never show the bread lines or people wiping their ass with their hands, living in apartment blocks with 20 family members with everyone watching each other.
I know a guy that was Russian during communism, he said the system was so stupidly designed and corrupt it was laughable.
The example he sued was that they would build say 1000 cars at one plant, that was their goal and they would exactly meet is, then they would have to rely on a plant to produce tires, and because the car factory only produced 1000 cars, the tire factory would only produce 1000 tires.... because 1000 was the goal.
I also watched a special on PBS about the Russian nuclear weapons program, the Russians were so sloppy about physical security and reliant on fear that in some instances the only thing that separated a person from an active nuclear weapon was a Luan door with a cheep lock on it, and, after the fall of the Soviet Union and its satellite country’s there are hundreds if not thousands have of weapons and weapon components that are missing
I read that if world war 3 would have broken out, only about 25% of their icbms would have fired, they were liquid fuel that leaked, and they were very poorly maintained.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I read that if world war 3 would have broken out, only about 25% of their icbms would have fired, they were liquid fuel that leaked, and they were very poorly maintained.
Right after the fall of the Berlin Wall, and before the bullshit “assault weapon” ban. You could buy a brand new AK47 for $200, and if you bought two cases of ammo (less than $100 each) they would throw in a few magazines.
God I miss that

domelogic

I saw that video or one like it over a year ago. Is this just resurfacing again?

CIA has cases of money like that too, for similar reasons

they need it quick in emergencies to get things done

I get that. Tell me why a non profit like the Red Cross would need that amount of cash?

Btw how much cash like that with the cia or any other agency gets “lost” on a yearly basis?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
they also respond to emergencies and need cash to get shit done

also USAID is run by the CIA, same difference

i'm sure a lot of it goes missing or is accounted for incorrectly...."Paid local farmer $2,500 for goat" actually paid $10

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator

i'm sure a lot of it goes missing or is accounted for incorrectly...."Paid local farmer $2,500 for goat" actually paid $10
I'm sure right after this video.

domelogic

I think you might be right. The question I have now is where is that cash located? That is a ton of emergency cash to have in one location. If it is a central distribution place, I guess that works so it can be sent out as needed. Just one crate/box and you are set. Ballsy of that guy taking the video. I would doubt many people have access to that room with all that cash.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Slow down son the game is not over. Did you get hurt trying to pat yourself on the back?
Look if Chip can post a Q missive and a Trump tweet that both have the word “the” in them as proof, then I can goof around when an actual prediction I made comes true.