Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
So, what's Q saying about nothing happening to Comey and the FBI memo labelling his followers potential domestic terrorists? Still all part of the plan?

domelogic

So, what's Q saying about nothing happening to Comey and the FBI memo labelling his followers potential domestic terrorists? Still all part of the plan?

All for a larp right. Has it been proven that the memo is real? I have not seen anything about that. Comey is not being prosecuted now. He can be prosecuted for that at any time since there is no statute of limitations. Then again we still have the fisa investigation to come out. If mr comey did not tell the court the truth and left things out, that is a much bigger worry.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Q is masterful at leading their followers with a carrot. They may not get that carrot, but they’ll definitely try!

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Come up with that all on your own did ya
How long has something been close to happening? 2 years? And it seems Q followers are still thinking it’s going to happen any minute now. This great reveal has been 2 years in the making, and what has come of it? A couple of things that could’ve been cold read? Epstein’s Island?

It’s just tiring. I give you credit for keeping the faith after this long. It just seems it’s a huge build up with little payoff.

domelogic

How long has something been close to happening? 2 years? And it seems Q followers are still thinking it’s going to happen any minute now. This great reveal has been 2 years in the making, and what has come of it? A couple of things that could’ve been cold read? Epstein’s Island?

It’s just tiring. I give you credit for keeping the faith after this long. It just seems it’s a huge build up with little payoff.

If Q has done anything for it is researching things on my own or finding sources who are very good at it. I have not waited for something to happen because Q or people interpreting Q say so. I won’t lie I did in the beginning. Then I realized what Trump had told people from the start: he will never tip his hand. I will continue to wait patiently because there is no way this admin/doj have gone through all of this for the last 2 plus years for nothing to happen.

Btw no one would have cold read Epstein being arrested. People had long forgotten him or just thought he was to connected. Q has been talking about him for over a year. Also i don’t know what great reveal you are referring to

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Can’t wait to hear Q’s take on the last two shootings. Especially since I think they’re awfully convenient.

domelogic

Can’t wait to hear Q’s take on the last two shootings. Especially since I think they’re awfully convenient.

I agree. Monday we get the release of some documents that probably do not paint a pretty picture for some people.

It’s activate the loony time. Msm needs talking points to distract. Sad

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
So when are they going to take down Facebook for allowing the live streaming of that mass shooting and also allowing these nutjobs a platform for spreading their hate?

It is peculiar to me how the media and political left will not target specifically QAnon. Sure, there have been some articles and discussions centered around how crazy it all sounds and how it's inspiring hate, blah blah blah. But if it were so crazy and ridiculous, why isn't the media going all in attacking it and painting everyone that supports Trump as a crazy QAnon nut? Why aren't they repeatedly asking Trump if he follows this crazy conspiracy? Why aren't they breaking down the theories and exposing it as a complete fraud? It should be easy since they say it's so crazy. They did it with the Tea Party back in 2010...even came up with a catchy name for them (teabaggers).

Instead, they managed to take the forum down and not specifically mention QAnon (some are), ironically during a time when it was claiming to be a HOT month. And I know, every month seems like it's going to be THE month, it's just really strange how everything came together.

Pickle

So when are they going to take down Facebook for allowing the live streaming of that mass shooting and also allowing these nutjobs a platform for spreading their hate?

It is peculiar to me how the media and political left will not target specifically QAnon. Sure, there have been some articles and discussions centered around how crazy it all sounds and how it's inspiring hate, blah blah blah. But if it were so crazy and ridiculous, why isn't the media going all in attacking it and painting everyone that supports Trump as a crazy QAnon nut? Why aren't they repeatedly asking Trump if he follows this crazy conspiracy? Why aren't they breaking down the theories and exposing it as a complete fraud? It should be easy since they say it's so crazy. They did it with the Tea Party back in 2010...even came up with a catchy name for them (teabaggers).

Instead, they managed to take the forum down and not specifically mention QAnon (some are), ironically during a time when it was claiming to be a HOT month. And I know, every month seems like it's going to be THE month, it's just really strange how everything came together.
Before this weekend, no one knew what 8chan was. Now the tee vee has convinced everyone it was basically like an ISIS website for white supremacists... it’s ridiculous and completely false. It is literally mass-programming propaganda.

The only reason you would ever see “hateful” content on 8chan was because anyone could post anything (as long as it wasn’t illegal). EVERY thread had loljikals shitposting and mocking that thread’s inhabitants. People would shitpost antisemitic or racist memes in threads devoted to cute pictures of seals, otters, or lion cubs FFS.

8chan was completely self-regulated. As long as the content wasn’t breaking the law, it was up to each user to either ignore it or filter it from view. 8chan was NOT a “haven for extremists”- ESPECIALLY the Q research board. ANYONE on /qresearch who tried to insinuate that people should act out in violence or incite riotous behavior were immediately shunned, shot down and mocked. Usually followed by anons reminding newfags to filter ANYONE who attempts to incite violence or hateful rhetoric.

domelogic

That hasn’t happened because there is truth to it. Make fun of Q all you want but the msm dare not ask potus about Q. They would lose bigly. The number of people who would be exposed to researching things for themselves would most likely destroy what is left of msm. 8 Chan is really the way most forums should be. There is no filter or removal of different thought. 8 Chan, according to codemoneky, already had a back up plan to move all their servers/domains whatever to another platform. I did not check but they might be up and running right now. No one has proven Q to be a larp/not real and that is what scares the shit out of people.

Edit I did not see pickles post that mentions the move

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
That hasn’t happened because there is truth to it. Make fun of Q all you want but the msm dare not ask potus about Q. They would lose bigly. The number of people who would be exposed to researching things for themselves would most likely destroy what is left of msm. 8 Chan is really the way most forums should be. There is no filter or removal of different thought. 8 Chan, according to codemoneky, already had a back up plan to move all their servers/domains whatever to another platform. I did not check but they might be up and running right now. No one has proven Q to be a larp/not real and that is what scares the shit out of people.

Edit I did not see pickles post that mentions the move
I have my doubts...especially the staged shootings and talk of satanic worship...but over the last few months, the media/Hollywood and those big establishment progressives in DC seem to be freaking the fuck out now. Just look at the tweets from some of these in Hollywood...they no longer even tweet about what they're up to. It's all "get Trump the fuck out of office NOW!" I thought that maybe it was fallout from the Mueller debacle or the fact that they truly do think they're fucked in 2020.

But it's survivable. You can win back the election and just reverse alot of the shit Trump did. It'll take some time to get this country back on the path toward a progressive utopia, but it's not the end of the world. So I'm believing more and more that there is some really bad people that are incredibly nervous right now. And I got that inclination when Epstein was arrested and Pelosi's daughter admitted that some of their favorite people are going to be taken out.

And like I said, I find it odd that no one in the media will touch QAnon. Especially now after the shootings. They'll glance over it by just saying it's a bunch of racists and they're totally crazy thoughts about a central group trying to control the world and mind control and all of that lunacy. So if these ideas are that fuckin nuts and totally not true...they would be proudly and loudly attaching QAnon to every Trump supporter and explaining to the public how insane it sounds. Why the hell not right? Imagine one of them in the press asking Trump whether or not he thinks a former POTUS regularly flew down on the Lolita Express to have sex with underage girls. If they were so confident it didn't happen and is totally baseless, why not try to get Trump to denounce it or call him a lunatic for not answering it? They can't do that because it's probably true.