Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
people knew what 8chan was after New Zealand, if they paid attention

if you are conspiracy minded, this was a solid chess move.....let's see what happens next

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator

if you are conspiracy minded, this was a solid chess move.....let's see what happens next
I am far from conspiracy minded, but I was intrigued by what happened in the past 48 hours. Lots of Q drops were posted on 8chan, right? It's too silly to think about it, but I'd think someone who was conspiracy minded would think that these shootings were allowed to happen to give CloudFare an excuse to dump 8chan and cut off a method of communication for these QAnons to have under the guise of "Well, these shooters were using it, so it MUST be the cause of all of this!" That would make it the same thinking as banning violent video games.

As a person who is treating this like a weird soap opera, it wouldn't surprise me if they would allow for the sacrifice of innocent people so they could push their agenda past AND save their own asses from having the mysterious "sealed documents" released.

Again, reading it like a Tom Clancy novel, it's intriguing. But again, these conspiracies play too much into a fucked up Hollywood script that it's laughable. It's the same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Some people just WISH there was a shadowy puppetmaster behind it all. In reality, it just proves the human race has been and always be fucked up, just in different ways than in the past.

Pickle

The loon that had a standoff with LEOs on the Hoover Dam was the first public incident I can recall where it seemed like an orchestrated event specifically designed to discredit and debase ‘QAnon’ on the chans. The ‘mafia hitman’ was another.

There have been tons of articles written about Qanon but when you read them from the perspective of someone who knows and has followed it, you can blatantly see how they are meticulous about which parts to focus on and attack and which parts to leave out completely. Almost like they don’t want people hearing about some stuff and looking into it themselves.

The most glaring example is the Luciferian angle. It is easily the most outrageous and hard-to-believe of all the Q stuff. If there isn’t really a cult that uses pedofilia and torture to initiate and control its members then why the won’t ANY of the journalists trying to disparage Q touch on that? If powerful families like the Rothschilds and Vanderbilts were not involved in something like this why not use their limitless wealth and influence to expose it as a crazy lie spread by a basement-dwelling LARP?

domelogic

I am far from conspiracy minded, but I was intrigued by what happened in the past 48 hours. Lots of Q drops were posted on 8chan, right? It's too silly to think about it, but I'd think someone who was conspiracy minded would think that these shootings were allowed to happen to give CloudFare an excuse to dump 8chan and cut off a method of communication for these QAnons to have under the guise of "Well, these shooters were using it, so it MUST be the cause of all of this!" That would make it the same thinking as banning violent video games.

As a person who is treating this like a weird soap opera, it wouldn't surprise me if they would allow for the sacrifice of innocent people so they could push their agenda past AND save their own asses from having the mysterious "sealed documents" released.

Again, reading it like a Tom Clancy novel, it's intriguing. But again, these conspiracies play too much into a fucked up Hollywood script that it's laughable. It's the same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Some people just WISH there was a shadowy puppetmaster behind it all. In reality, it just proves the human race has been and always be fucked up, just in different ways than in the past.

Just replying to the last paragraph. These “theories” play into that script because they are hard to believe. In reality it is not so fucked up. Think about how ridiculed pizza gate was. Now fast forward and see how many arrests have been made with human trafficking, child trafficking, etc. who would have believed that nxvim existed or Epstein’s world? Most people don’t think about this stuff or know anything about it. Our minds just don’t work that way. Then you read about people like Laura silsbury(sp? And name are close), getting caught taking like 20 kids from Haiti and crossing into DR illegally. Start reading and learning that this shit is going on and then ask yourself if it is so impossible other “theories” are happening. It’s not laughable anymore as these things are being brought to light.

domelogic

Hmm wonder why? In this rigged game, does anyone still think something much bigger isn’t going on. Funny thing that 8chan owner says manifesto not posted by the shooter and msm crickets. I have not really read or watched anything about Dayton except for trump visiting. Now I could be missing things

Hmm wonder why? In this rigged game, does anyone still think something much bigger isn’t going on. Funny thing that 8chan owner says manifesto not posted by the shooter and msm crickets. I have not really read or watched anything about Dayton except for trump visiting. Now I could be missing things
Dayton is silent other than the mayor being a cunt, and adding their body count to "Trump's legacy of hate".

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Dayton is silent other than the mayor being a cunt, and adding their body count to "Trump's legacy of hate".
Yeah, you might not want to call her that while I’m here. Yeah.... you can disagree with her, but don’t do that.

Please.

domelogic

This could backfire on them, oh fuck it, every time the Dems in congress have done this it has backfired. Hopefully he comes prepared to make them look like fools. Find out exactly who posted what and when. He will have so much more info than they could dig up. This should be great

Yeah, you might not want to call her that while I’m here. Yeah.... you can disagree with her, but don’t do that.

Please.
"being a cunt" and "is a cunt" are two different things. I don't care if you are friends, but giving the President shit for trying to support the community is ridiculous and I will call her out on it.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
"being a cunt" and "is a cunt" are two different things. I don't care if you are friends, but giving the President shit for trying to support the community is ridiculous and I will call her out on it.
Eh, it’s on brand for Dems.

It was weird seeing her on Anderson Cooper last night.