Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Hard to vet that one, I don’t think anyone actually ever watched Godfather III to know if the storyline matches

LoL

domelogic

Hard to vet that one, I don’t think anyone actually ever watched Godfather III to know if the storyline matches

LoL

I will admit I did. Once compared to dozens and dozens o times with 1 & 2. I know enough that this pope is the worst I have seen. Corrupt does come to mind

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
So what’s the point of Godfather III? Was it allegorical? Is that was it was trashed?

Don’t make me watch it. I can only take so much of Sofia Coppola’s “acting.”

domelogic

Don’t make me watch it. I can only take so much of Sofia Coppola’s “acting.”

Yeah that was pretty bad. It was trashed cuz it sucked. Did not fit in with the first two although the events like the first two may have had some truth in them.

domelogic

New Saudi anti-corruption chief to target public servants

Reuters) - The new head of Saudi Arabia's anti-corruption commission said he plans to go after graft by ordinary government employees, following a high-profile campaign two years ago that netted princes, ministers and top businessmen.
Members of the kingdom's economic and political elite were detained for months at Riyadh's Ritz-Carlton Hotel in a crackdown in 2017 that unsettled some foreign investors Riyadh needs to diversify its economy. Critics said it amounted to a power play and shakedown of the crown prince's political rivals.
Mazen al-Khamous told Saudi-owned Al Arabiya TV after his appointment on Friday that he had been directed to focus on ending bureaucratic corruption in the world's top oil exporter and follow up with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on a monthly basis.
After the country largely rid itself of the big heads of corruption, I convey a stern warning from the crown prince, who instructed me that the coming period will be to eradicate corruption among mid- and low-level public servants," he said.
Saudi Arabia's royal court said in January it was winding down a 15-month anti-corruption campaign after summoning nearly 400 people and recovering more than $106 billion through settlements with dozens of them.
That initial sweep netted cousins of the crown prince, such as billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed bin Talal and National Guard minister Prince Miteb bin Abdullah, as well as ousted economy minister Adel Fakieh, former royal court chief Khalid al-Tuwaijri, and top businessmen Waleed al-Ibrahim, Saleh Kamel and Bakr bin Laden.
Prince Mohammed has defended the anti-corruption campaign, calling it "shock therapy", as he tries to overhaul the Arab world's largest economy and transform Saudi society.

domelogic

If any of this happens I'll start a human sacrifice to Trump. Until then it's bologna.

From the responses on the Chan board, you are not alone. I guess we will find out by end of next week. One of the amazing claims to me is that strozk is a Iranian asset. That kind of info makes it extremely hard to believe. I have not gone through all of fbi anon posts yet

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I'm still intrigued by how the mainstream media won't touch any of this. Especially Epstein. They were kinda paying a little attention when he was in prison alive. But now that he died under unusual circumstances...whatever attention span they had on the topic is gone. Given the grand scale of the alleged abuses, you'd think this would be the story of the past few centuries for an investigative journalist. I guess A) they want to keep their careers and B) they value their and their families lives.

Their silence is deafening to me though.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Wow, the owner of 8chan turns out to be a strange guy. What a shocker.

Pickle

Last Easter, Anons requested that potus use the term ‘tippy-top’ at his next public event. He said it during his Easter address at the WH (standing next to a white rabbit).

He used it again. Tippy-top.