Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

domelogic

I want that back up if for no other reason than to read what anons are saying and digging up. Obviously comments by Q would be awesome, especially the guidance. Most importantly will be the reveal, that was promised

domelogic

Differences been Chan an Kun. Just as an interest.

KunEdit

Kun
Kun (君【くん】) is generally used by people of senior status addressing or referring to those of junior status, by anyone addressing or it can be used when referring to men in general, male children or male teenagers, or among male friends. It can be used by males or females when addressing a male to whom they are emotionally attached, or who they have known for a long time. Although it may seem rude in workplaces, the suffix is also used by juniors when referring to seniors in both academic situations and workplaces, more typically when the two people are associated.[citation needed]
Although -kun is generally used for boys, it is not a hard rule. For example, -kun can be used to name a close personal friend or family member of any gender. In business settings, young female employees are addressed as -kun by older males of senior status. It can be used by male teachers addressing their female students.[1]
Kun can mean different things depending on the gender. Kun for females is a more respectful honorific than -chan, which implies childlike cuteness. Kun is not only used to address females formally; it can also be used for a very close friend or family member. Calling a female -kun is not insulting, and can also mean that the person is respected, although that is not the normal implication. Rarely, sisters with the same name, such as "Miku", may be differentiated by calling one "Miku-chan" and the other "Miku-san" or "-sama", and on some occasions "-kun". Chan and -kun occasionally mean similar things. General use of -kun for females implies respectful endearment, and that the person being referred to is sweet and kind.
In the National Diet (Legislature), the Speaker of the House uses -kun when addressing Diet members and ministers. An exception was when Takako Doi was the Speaker of the lower house, where she used the title -san.

ChanEdit

Chan

Tan
Chan (ちゃん) is a diminutive suffix; it expresses that the speaker finds a person endearing. It is seemingly said to have come from a "cute" pronouncing of -san (in Japanese, replacing s sounds with ch sounds is seen as cute[citation needed]), although there is no evidence otherwise as this suffix has been used since the early days of ancient Japan. In general, -chan is used for babies, young children, close friends, grandparents and sometimes female adolescents. It may also be used towards cute animals, lovers, or a youthful woman. Using -chan with a superior's name is considered to be condescending and rude. Likewise, using this for someone, especially adults, only known for a short period can be seen as offensive.
Although traditionally, honorifics are not applied to oneself, some people adopt the childlike affectation of referring to themselves in the third person using -chan (childlike because it suggests that one has not learned to distinguish between names used for oneself and names used by others). For example, a young woman named Kanako might call herself Kanako-chan rather than using the first-person pronoun.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
this feels like it might backfire if all of it is unveiled at once

doesn't make a lot of sense to keep secrets this long

domelogic

this feels like it might backfire if all of it is unveiled at once

doesn't make a lot of sense to keep secrets this long

It will not be released all at once. Most of this is evidence for certain people or large cases. You will not even have 10% of these sealed docs be people. Just tons and tons of evidence which will make any person under sealed indictment a done deal. It will be interesting to see how they roll this out.

Btw this number seems absurd to us but an fbi guy I know said it is not that much. He stood by it even when I told him what the average was. He said if the fbi was allowed to do their job properly, which hasn’t happened in a long time, the number would not seem so big. I guess we will find out.

domelogic

Can’t find the nxvim threads, so this is as good as any place

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2019

Blind Items Revealed #4

October 3, 2019

This very wealthy, hiding out n a foreign country so she doesn't suffer the same fate of her sibling said three men recently broke into her home with guns and told her she needed to stay quiet or her child would be killed. She claims she has no idea who they are.

Sara Bronfman/Clare Bronfman

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 9:45 AM

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I can't help but believe this whole Julian Assange extradition mess will end up with Trump pardoning him. Not even sure why I think that.

domelogic

I can't view it for some reason. What is it?
it works, I just tried it. BD anon is a contractor in the gov. He/she has inside knowledge of things. Take this at face value. He/she says they have seen the indictments for many people. This thread is saying justice Roberts is compromised and that was used by Obama to push through Obamacare. He is also implicated in the fisa fiasco. Like I said it is an entertaining read and he has a few of these threads.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
it works, I just tried it. BD anon is a contractor in the gov. He/she has inside knowledge of things. Take this at face value. He/she says they have seen the indictments for many people. This thread is saying justice Roberts is compromised and that was used by Obama to push through Obamacare. He is also implicated in the fisa fiasco. Like I said it is an entertaining read and he has a few of these threads.
Thanks. My VPN might be blocked.

domelogic

what is that? 6 tweets in 3 years. Why post that? Also why is over 6k people following someone with 6 tweets. I am guessing this person had another twitter handle or affiliated with 8ch which is why codemonkey responded