Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

domelogic

Just in time for another round of shootings where they'll claim the shooter shared their manifesto there and have it ultimately shut down again. Amazing how that all works.
I would be shocked if it was up before the release of the IG report. Mainly because of what you said. Maybe they faker ton 4ch then. If not then we know it was directed at shutting down Q

domelogic

Interesting thread. There is another thread that lists his fathers resume. It is impressive to say the least

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
For being such a so far-fetched, ridiculous conspiracy that the media thinks is so off the wall nonsense that they're not even going to address any of it...they sure are scared to death of QAnon and trying to ensure it never returns.

Brennan is clear about why he never wants 8chan and 8kun to come back online: QAnon.

“One of the reasons I am trying to get this done, preemptively, is so that QAnon cannot come back,” Brennan told VICE News from his home in the Philippines. “It is critical that 8kun does not come back at all, in any form, for any length of time.”
“I don't want there to be any more Q drops. I think the whole Q thing is awful and should stop,” Brennan said.
And there's the lie. QAnon had nothing to do with the El Paso and Dayton shootings. So why have they been so interested to tie the shootings to QAnon? Why use it to wipe out 8Chan and try so hard to prevent it from coming back "in any form, for any length of time"? I've read plenty of Q drops over the last couple years to know that it has more to do with a spiritual coming together and ending division and hate that's been driven by the "deep state".

Regardless of if you believe QAnon...or to what level you believe...there definitely appears to be a contingent of bad people out there that are scared out of their minds.

And I'm loving every minute of it.

domelogic

Regardless of if you believe QAnon...or to what level you believe...there definitely appears to be a contingent of bad people out there that are scared out of their minds.

Funny thing is these dummies think anons/movement whatever you want to call it, need Q to come back to be coordinated or involved. Those following Q were trained well which is what the last two years was partly about. If Q never comes back all will be fine because nothing can stop what is coming and that has them shitting their pants. Remember hrc said we will all hang if he wins and then a hot mic at Ohrs hearing saying there is no way we survive this.

Brennan was compromised a while ago, the little shit that he is.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
I may not be a Q believer, but there is something to the fact that an old guard is scared to death about losing control. That’s as much credence as I’ll give to the whole Q phenomenon.