Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

domelogic

These stories do not work Rick. The fantasy land you live in will be shattered. You are either paid to write this laughable nonsense or are part of the problem. All in bold is about as funny as it gets.

https://gen.medium.com/is-william-barr-the-head-of-doj-or-qanon-58d68fc3a31

Is William Barr the Head of DOJ or QAnon?
John Durham’s investigation of the Russia probe as a criminal matter is further proof that the Justice Department is a tool for Trump now
I warned you William Barr was the most dangerous man in America.

I warned you he would burn Washington to the ground.

I warned you Barr would shatter the Justice Department into a million fragments.

I warned you Barr would run roughshod over the law, mangle the Constitution, shred the separation of powers, and turn the federal government into a weapon to destroy anyone Donald Trump designates as an enemy. From the moment he manipulated and distorted the findings of the Mueller Report to protect Trump, it was clear that Barr is a living, breathing abuse of power.

As opposed to the projected imaginings of Trump’s hated phantoms of the Deep State, Barr really is at the heart of a government conspiracy to destroy any constraints on the power of the executive branch and to eliminate any accountability for the president of the United States.

For the attorney general to personally travel to the U.K. and Italy to investigate Mueller’s Russia probe, and for the president’s minions to be dispatched to Ukraine and elsewhere stalking these Deep State phantoms, was silly enough. That Barr and others came up empty — as one knew they most certainly would — is an embarrassment, but in an administration without shame or boundaries, the solution to failure is to double down.

At Trump’s personal direction, the Barr “Justice” Department has empowered U.S. Attorney John Durham, a prosecutor of a former reputation for seriousness, to run point on an investigation into the origins of the FBI’s own probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election. This week, we learned that probe now treats the investigation as a criminal matter. Trump seeks not only to destroy the people who tried to reveal the truth about Russia and 2016, but also to intimidate anyone else who dares to tell the truth about his rampant, ongoing regime of corruption and malfeasance. Barr is his weapon, his tool, his agent of vengeance.

That the MAGA and QAnon crowds see Durham as an avenging angel, a death-dealing wild dog here to maul and devour the Deep State, is both laughable and horrifying. Their fantasies of roundups, mass arrests, secret indictments, and one-way tickets to GITMO for anyone connected to the operations to identify and neutralize Russian election interference are a common element of their wishcasting. They’re convinced Durham will open the floodgates and bust open a conspiracy that doesn’t exist.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Okay so what is this "The Finder" thing the was released from the FBI about?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Does any of that mention the Liddle Kids deal with Schiff?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Have any of you seen anything on the relationship between Eric Ciaramella and Alex Soros yet?

domelogic

Someone in the thread said it best: not slowing down but nothing is happening either. The number of sealed cases is staggering. There must be a mountain of evidence for people in those 131k

domelogic

Have any of you seen anything on the relationship between Eric Ciaramella and Alex Soros yet?

not a complete connection. Son is as deep into it as dad from everything I have ever read. So it would not surprise if they have a direct connection.