Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Jan 5, 2016
Vice just published a hit piece on the Q movement. The attacks have started.

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Jan 5, 2016
We still don’t know who ‘Q+’ refers to...

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Jan 5, 2016
Big drops today. The black hats are desperate not to let the public find out the truth about Seth Rich and Spygate. It opens a door to much darker truth that they WILL NEVER allow the public to know. They’d rather start nuclear war.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Big drops today. The black hats are desperate not to let the public find out the truth about Seth Rich and Spygate. It opens a door to much darker truth that they WILL NEVER allow the public to know. They’d rather start nuclear war.
What do you think they’re covering up?

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Jan 5, 2016
What do you think they’re covering up?
Previous administrations have been selling out the American taxpayers to the highest bidders around the world. We’ve been subsidizing all of them. Pay for play. Traitors. The Q team has it all. The whole fucking house of cards is about to come crashing down.

Also some of them LOVE fucking children. They’ve set up a worldwide network to support their disgusting habits. Q has all of that evidence too.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
The QANON thread, if you thought the Pizzagate thread made no fucking sense....

BOOM
WINNING
TRUTH
TIGER BLOOD
MAGAWAGA

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I hope it's true, but I did see a doc about grifters and con men, and one guy said the secret is people want to believe the scam is true, and convince themselves.
That being said, I dunno.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I hope it's true, but I did see a doc about grifters and con men, and one guy said the secret is people want to believe the scam is true, and convince themselves.
Ever think that the person who said that most people want to believe the scam is true is actually scamming you?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Shouldn't that be "an anonymous group is working behind the scenes" not "are working behind the scenes"?

Besides major changes go on behind closed doors at JC Penny's.

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Jan 5, 2016
Shouldn't that be "an anonymous group is working behind the scenes" not "are working behind the scenes"?

Besides major changes go on behind closed doors at JC Penny's.
Yea it’s a douchey one.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Reasonable response, if we didn't see proof of the government's shady shit damn near every single day. Not to mention all the other elites; Hollywood, big business, the idle rich, all the silicon valley tech billionaires; I'm convinced they're all deeply in bed with the establishment & the globalists. I'm on the fence about all the satanic kiddie fucking shit, but I absolutely believe they're lining their own pockets and lining us up for a lifetime of servitude to their whims. They don't give shit number one about we, the people.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I absolutely believe there is at the very least a good ol boy network, where they all look out for each other, get insider trading tips, swap phone numbers of trustworthy whores and dope dealers, and try to stay in power. The swamp is real, and prolly a 1000% more corrupt than we think, so a DOJ FBI DNC swamp cabal is at least possible.

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Jan 5, 2016
Q reminds us that POTUS has the dirt on- and therefore control of Rosenstein and the IG Report. “Did you witness the stage being set today?”. Nunes, Grassley and Freedom Caucus push for documents.

Then Q sends us a photo of what is allegedly US Secret Service.

goat999

town drunk
Sep 30, 2006
Springfield, IL
Previous administrations have been selling out the American taxpayers to the highest bidders around the world. We’ve been subsidizing all of them. Pay for play. Traitors. The Q team has it all. The whole fucking house of cards is about to come crashing down.

Also some of them LOVE fucking children. They’ve set up a worldwide network to support their disgusting habits. Q has all of that evidence too.
This whole thing becomes much more interesting when you realize "Previous administrations" = Joan, and "Q" = You know who.
We are legion.
We are egg wraps.