Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Last edited:

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Q makes good points to the naysayers and the "When will we see the arrests" crowd... The evil was pretty goddamn entrenched; if the legal system was even half as corrupted as it looked to be, who would EVER be arrested?

It had to be done methodically.

I bet Rogers & Co. had this whole thing mapped out for years, just waiting for the right type of person to come along who could get elected, someone not locked into the cabal.

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
Don’t think with your emotions. Think logically.

Kav had an impeccable record, and yet there are people so brainwashed by their televisions that they truly believe he is a serial grapist. THEY control the media- and therefore THEY control the narrative.

POTUS can’t just jump the gun and arrest people or tell the world what really going on in China without THEM twisting the narrative with lies and manipulating people into fighting against the truth. All the pieces have to be in place first. Just because you want something done fast doesn’t mean that it’s best for the country as a whole. “Trust the plan” = have patience. Things are happening behind the scenes and have been for a long time now.

STEALTH BOMBER = JEFF SESSIONS

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004

Kav had an impeccable record, and yet there are people so brainwashed by their televisions that they truly believe he is a serial grapist. THEY control the media- and therefore THEY control the narrative.

POTUS can’t just jump the gun and arrest people or tell the world what really going on in China without THEM twisting the narrative with lies and manipulating people into fighting against the truth. All the pieces have to be in place first. Just because you want something done fast doesn’t mean that it’s best for the country as a whole. “Trust the plan” = have patience. Things are happening behind the scenes and have been for a long time now.

Agreed. Like I said, Rogers & people like him have had this plan ready for years, just waiting for the final piece to fall into place. They've probably been vetting potential candidates for 15-20 years. Maybe even grooming DJT for exactly this role since the 80's when he first started saying what he'd do if he ever became president.

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.

It is hard for people to change. The internet has brought this country to expect things happen. Immediately and this would be no different. So I get why people are frustrated. It takes time for this operation and it takes time for people to time for people to understand a truly good plan does not happen in a month.

Look at that list. That is a shot load of names. Some you knew before they were exposed and many you had never heard of. Now logically thinking, does anyone not believe there are still a good many in place. Many of those with the most power have been removed but there are still lower level people who can create havoc. This thing goes all the way to the state level and in some cases the local level. The first perp walk will happen this month imo but it might not be who everyone wants

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
It is hard for people to change. The internet has brought this country to expect things happen. Immediately and this would be no different. So I get why people are frustrated. It takes time for this operation and it takes time for people to time for people to understand a truly good plan does not happen in a month.

Look at that list. That is a shot load of names. Some you knew before they were exposed and many you had never heard of. Now logically thinking, does anyone not believe there are still a good many in place. Many of those with the most power have been removed but there are still lower level people who can create havoc. This thing goes all the way to the state level and in some cases the local level. The first perp walk will happen this month imo but it might not be who everyone wants
Agreed. We'll see some perp walks; they'll be low level functionaries who facilitate things for the higher ups. Question will be, will these people fall on their swords and protect their handlers, or will they flip for better deals? I'd be perfectly okay with them getting easier sentences if it means bringing down the whales.

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017

People fail to realize that none of the corrupt DOJ/FBI could have been fired without Sessions signing off on it. Trump’s fake outrage towards Stealth Jeff was genius for their optics.

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
People fail to realize that none of the corrupt DOJ/FBI could have been fired without Sessions signing off on it. Trump’s fake outrage towards Stealth Jeff was genius for their optics.

That will be down played or blown off completely. Sessions is not seen as playing a part for a reason. I await the complete heel turn to baby face with trump/sessions. How will the dem msm spin that one. Round 2 of Russia Russia Russia worldwide taking place now. Did not work the first time but this time it will amiright

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
Posting this purely for entertainment’s sake.

There are those who believe JFK Jr faked his own death, and that sounds just as absolutely nutty to me as it does to you.

Here’s a thread:

5skin

May 14, 2010
the woods
"There are those who believe JFK Jr faked his own death, and that sounds just as absolutely nutty to me as it does to you."

But his property is in the shape of a Q!