Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
Follow Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan. Watch or listen to their interviews. They are telling us what’s going on even if they can’t release all of it to the public yet.

No matter what happens, you will NOT see bad news against previous administrations blow up across the media- they control too much of it. You have to find it yourself.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Follow Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan. Watch or listen to their interviews. They are telling us what’s going on even if they can’t release all of it to the public yet.

No matter what happens, you will NOT see bad news against previous administrations blow up across the media- they control too much of it. You have to find it yourself.
This is all fairly meaningless if it doesn't stop the democrats from taking over the House does it? None of it means anything if the public can't be convinced to be on your side.

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
This is all fairly meaningless if it doesn't stop the democrats from taking over the House does it? None of it means anything if the public can't be convinced to be on your side.
Regardless the only way to keep the Dems from taking back anything is if we vote. That’s the only thing we need to do.

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
Just a reminder, the beautiful Nellie Ohr is scheduled to testify Friday.

“How important was the HAM radio?”

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Just a reminder, the beautiful Nellie Ohr is scheduled to testify Friday.

“How important was the HAM radio?”
Do you think we'll actually ever know or is it all going to be shrouded in mystery like everything else?

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
Details surrounding crossfire hurricane are being held close to the chest until its needed for the midterms

IF it’s needed for the mid terms

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Details surrounding crossfire hurricane are being held close to the chest until its needed for the midterms

IF it’s needed for the mid terms
I hope you're right. I don't just want to see the right win in the midterms, I want the dems to be utterly humiliated before the arrests begin.

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I hope you're right. I don't just want to see the right win in the midterms, I want the dems to be utterly humiliated before the arrests begin.
That's all any right winger has ever wanted. I keep hearing about how this is going to upend the entire system but I'm afraid it's going to turn into the ending of Lost.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
That's all any right winger has ever wanted. I keep hearing about how this is going to upend the entire system but I'm afraid it's going to turn into the ending of Lost.
I won't deny that possibility occurred to me as well. I guess I'm just hoping where all this smoke is, some fire must eventually erupt. I mean, how willfully blind can the populace be? It's like a gigantic neon sign blaring that the dems are shady as fuck, have been since the early 20th century started. Since LBJ said he'd have ni66ers voting dem for 200 years.

It's fucking obvious. Literally makes my head hurt how obstinate the left is.

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
It’s also complicated enough that most people (the reeee crowd) will dismiss it with MSM reporting it.....

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
If they're going to carpet bomb the midterms they better hurry the fuck up. No more "soon" and "next week".
Nothing will happen. Q will say this was all part of the plan to a) lure Democrats into a false sense of security and b) give more time to prepare the "normies" for the arrest of corrupt politicians. We call this long term strategery. Q sycophants will continue to eat it up, and Q will continue to be the funnest news aggregator on the Internet.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'm not even a right winger, but I do like the idea of throwing chaos into the world. But this is LARPing. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but you're pinning your hopes and dreams on "drink more Ovaltine."

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.

Those 55k sealed indictments will not just disappear. They also can not stay sealed forever. In fact one was just unsealed when we extradited that Chinese fellow from Belgium. They had him for months until we could get him here through the courts. You want democracy, then things take time at a slow pace to be done right.

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
I found this interesting when reading through the thread. I can’t see how someone without some NSA-related security clearance could know these details before the news was released to the public.

Best LARP ever.

https://americandigitalnews.com/201...-mainframe-computers-cia-spy-satellites-down/
https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2018/09/7-cia-mainframe-super-computers-shut.html
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index...inframe-computers-down-spy-satellites-offline

Q posted the evening of Trump's last rally (August 30th) with some cryptic messages appearing to be confirmations of some kind of secure systems shutting down. No one knew what the messages meant, but they completed at 8:44pm with a "#goodbye", at which point POTUS walked on stage at 8:45pm... Codenames in the drops included "Snow White 3, 4, 6 & 7 OFFLINE", "Corona 1, 4, 8 & 16 OFFLINE". Followed by a final BIG BIRD-9 OFFLINE.

We now know that these were the NSA shutting down the CIA's network of supercomputers and at least one surveillance spy satellite (BIG BIRD-9).

Sauce:
7 CIA MAINFRAME SUPER-COMPUTERS DOWN - SPY SATELLITES OFFLINE
Thursday, 30 August 2018 18:24
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index...e-super-computers-down-spy-satellites-offline

Seven mainframe computers inside the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) are now offline for an unknown reason.

The loss of computing has also caused a significant number of US Spy Satellites to go offline.

UPDATE 8:33 PM EDT -- NUMEROUS COMMUNICATION SATELLITES ARE NOW GOING DOWN AS WELL

We are in potential danger. I hope your vehicles have fuel and you have emergency food and water on-hand. There's no telling who did this or why . . . and now that some of our satellites are down, God only knows what may be coming at us.

Developing . . . . check back for updates.

UPDATE 7:55 PM EDT --
Main Frames "Snow White" 3, 4, 6 and 7 are offline.

Sats Offline include: Corona 1,4, 8, & 16 are dark. (NOTE: CORONA SATS ARE THE DIGITAL "KEYHOLE" REPLACEMENTS FOR THE ORIGINAL DECOMMISSIONED PROGRAM OF THE SAME NAME.)

Additional Sat. Offline: Big bird 9 -- "KH-9 (BYEMAN codename HEXAGON), commonly known as Big Bird[1] or Keyhole-9, was a series of photographic reconnaissance satellites launched by the United States between 1971 and 1986."

UPDATE 8:06 PM EDT --
Just spoke to the Pentagon. The "official" line is "I have no information about any such event. But if such an event were to occur, we would not discuss it publicly."

BACK-CHANNEL INTEL --
Sources from the Intelligence Community now confirming to me several mainframes are, in fact, offline and several spy satellites are dark. Techs working furiously to find out what happened and fix it.

Internal assessment thinking is "Someone targeted our spy satellite systems specifically. Someone is now moving certain things they don't want us to see being moved. This unexpected eventuality is major trouble on every level."

UPDATE 8:30 PM EDT --
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.

GCHQ Bude, also known as GCHQ Composite Signals Organisation Station Morwenstow, abbreviated to GCHQ CSO Morwenstow, is a UK Government satellite ground station and eavesdropping centre located on the north Cornwallcoast at Cleave Camp, between the small villages of Morwenstow and Coombe. It is operated by the British signals intelligence service, officially known as the Government Communications Headquarters, commonly abbreviated GCHQ. It is located on part of the site of the former World War II airfield, RAF Cleave.

UPDATE 8:33 PM EDT --
All kinds of Imaging & Communications Satellites have now been compromised as well...

UPDATE 10:02 PM EDT --
We are now experiencing an almost complete blackout of most of our "Black-Ops" Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Satellite Communications (SATCOM) satellites.

CIA now unable to perform certain "key hole" surveillance and there are now GIGANTIC holes in our ability to intercept various signals; i.e. certain phones, certain radios, certain internet coms, etc.

Put simply, certain people who previously thought they ran the world, (i.e. the Intelligence Community within CIA and NSA) are now deaf, dumb, and partially blind. Something massive is taking place. Things like this don't just happen.

Not sure where this is going but whatever it is will be gigantic.

UPDATE 10:12 PM EDT --
CinC NORAD has just declared "DEFCON 4"

UPDATE 10:38 PM EDT FRIDAY 31 AUG. --
The CIA has been trying to restart the super-computer mainframes. They got three to re-start - and they immediately crashed again! Four others are simply not restarting at all.

SIGINT and SATCOM capabilities REMAIN SEVERELY COMPROMISED.

This is now just over 24 full hours that much of our Intelligence Community communications capabilities globaly, REMAIN DEAD.

Sep 16, 2005
dirty jersey
I found this interesting when reading through the thread. I can’t see how someone without some NSA-related security clearance could know these details before the news was released to the public.

Best LARP ever.

https://americandigitalnews.com/201...-mainframe-computers-cia-spy-satellites-down/
https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2018/09/7-cia-mainframe-super-computers-shut.html
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index...inframe-computers-down-spy-satellites-offline
One of my fav posts ever on this thread.