Chip is going to be animated

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Jimmy said this on the show. I'm looking forward to it and think it will be a major youtube success.
Maybe even Adult Swim could come a callin?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Wasnt Jimmy ment to be doing some voice work for Kevin Smith? I know hes gonna be in this hockey film of his but i kinnda remember it being mentioned when kevin was in not long ago

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
I hope this is the thing that puts Jimmy over the top.

Crooklyn Jigger

Feb 17, 2009
The show could be 3 hours of Opie & Chip talking to Sam! Opie could ask pointless questions and Sam would answer them sarcastically! Now that would be something special.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
No

it'll wreck the bit
Wreck the bit? The bit stinks. I have no idea how this is still going on. It was funny the first three times I heard it, then, not so much. Try playing poker with a bunch of O and A fans. Every fucking time the word "chip" is said....Ugh!

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
what would you know you cocksucker I'd fuck your mother in the mouth (tss)
He can't even get Chip right.

That should have been "what would you know you cocksucka I'd fuck your mudder in da mouth (tss). Get the bit right. And going straight to Angry Chip is pointless. You need to establish Regular Chip for a little while first, and then hit them with Angry Chip.

I spent 10 hours in a car driving down to New Orleans with my buddy who was doing the Chip voice the entire time. It was enraging. But also hilarious. I don't know if Mother Shucker just isn't getting the bit, or if it's just too much for him. It's fucking supposed to be annoying as fuck. That's the point of Chip. It's supposed to make you feel uncomfortable. That's the basis for 90% of the comedy on O&A for fuck's sake: make people uncomfortable as hell, make them feel emotions they usually run away from, and make them laugh at it.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
No, I understand it is supposed to be annoying. But it people think it is also funny. The first three times it was. Now it is not. So if I wanted to listen to just plain annoying radio without the humor, I would listen to Martha Stewart.

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
No, I understand it is supposed to be annoying. But it people think it is also funny. The first three times it was. Now it is not. So if I wanted to listen to just plain annoying radio without the humor, I would listen to Martha Stewart.
Sez you, Fukka.*

*tss

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Wreck the bit? The bit stinks. I have no idea how this is still going on. It was funny the first three times I heard it, then, not so much. Try playing poker with a bunch of O and A fans. Every fucking time the word "chip" is said....Ugh!
What's that?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
You should listen to Martha Saladart or sumptin from time to time.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Who is Annie and who did she get mated with??? Tsss....tss......

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
couldnt be arsed making new thread for this shit

[video=youtube;NZRdu3FuVw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZRdu3FuVw4[/video]

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
WTF. This is utter shit.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio

I really liked it. The guy's voice was a little annoying but it was a great concept.

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
I'd hate doing anything with pests if all I heard were fucking show references the whole time. When I meet another fan, I'll talk about the show a little bit, but that's the end, there's no doing bits with each other. Doing chip in your personal life is worse than saying Bababooey on someone else's show.

Edit: just realized that was an old post.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL

This guy is fucking terrible. The worst part about chip, is all the people trying to do chip, and fucking it up. Worst video on the internet. A 20 second joke that goes on for 7 and a half minutes.