Chip is Opie?

Drinking and fighting -- the Irish national export.

You're about 40 years out of date, Ireland is a wishy washy libtard shithole now. It's pretty much a whole country of Democrat party types now which is why I left and moved to Finland.

and with the UN and EU plans to flood Ireland with immigrants from the middle east and Africa, Muslims don't like booze and like the UK is seeing now, all of the bars will start to disappear anyway.
The Ireland you envision, stopped existing about 40 years ago. Catholics are persona non grata now. Transgender ideology is being pushed on kids. The Leader there is a gay son of Indian immigrants, and he's a Christian hater and only got the job because Ireland wanted to show how "progressive" it is, in its current post-christian state.

Last edited:

ysr50

Donator
You're about 40 years out of date, Ireland is a wishy washy libtard shithole now. It's pretty much a whole country of Democrat party types now which is why I left and moved to Finland.

and with the UN and EU plans to flood Ireland with immigrants from the middle east and Africa, Muslims don't like booze and like the UK is seeing now, all of the bars will start to disappear anyway.
The Ireland you envision, stopped existing about 40 years ago. Catholics are persona non grata now. Transgender ideology is being pushed on kids. The Leader there is a gay son of Indian immigrants, and he's a Christian hater and only got the job because Ireland wanted to show how "progressive" it is, in its current post-christian state.
So you quit your country and moved?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

SISU

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Recently spent an hour doing a google street view tour of my homeland, Sligo seems like a nice enough town

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line

And they's all out of Guinness!

we still have giant heads though. Going to take a couple of hundred years to breed that out of us.