Chip ruins the mood

The Keeed

I'm sure most of you have already seen it, but it seems to be *gasp* going viral. It was on the front page of Reddit and has 205,000 views in 2 days.

[video=youtube;OCzxiuHfoIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCzxiuHfoIo&list=UUZfBMqj1pN_jbtgn46qkIIA&index=2&feature=plcp[/video]

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
What does Chip say at the very end?

"Pretty industrial"???

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
It is a great clip. I don't have a problem with Jimmy pulling a Larry the Cable Guy with Chip. Even though Jimmy is an honest stand-up, it's still an act. Might as well become Chip and sell out stadiums.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
Aside from how funny the clip is, the fact that it's Anthony's random video that's going VIRAL is hilarious.

The Keeed

Aside from how funny the clip is, the fact that it's Anthony's random video that's going VIRAL is hilarious.
His Windows Vista installation one from a couple years ago has over 4 million hits, which I think makes it the most viewed of any show-related videos.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
His Windows Vista installation one from a couple years ago has over 4 million hits, which I think makes it the most viewed of any show-related videos.
Mustard has 7 million. Opie's most views not from the actual show is the Gervais elevator one with 235000.

CaffeeDiva

Homeless Mustard is at 7M +. I know you guys hate the vids and promotion but Opie has a pretty decent social media footprint. That said, still funny as shit that Anthony's video he posted went legitimately viral Reddit. That's great for Jimmy, who wouldn't normally appeal to the majority of Redditors.

The Keeed

Homeless Mustard is at 7M +. I know you guys hate the vids and promotion but Opie has a pretty decent social media footprint. That said, still funny as shit that Anthony's video he posted went legitimately viral Reddit. That's great for Jimmy, who wouldn't normally appeal to the majority of Redditors.
No, I genuinely didn't know it was that high. That's a legitimately huge video, I'm actually surprised he doesn't talk about it more.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I just want more of him interacting with people. I'd really enjoy him in studio.

lajikal

Justin bieber has 750,000,000 views on one of his and the evolution of dance has almost 200,000,000. They're all great, and doin' fine for themselves.

paffa2

I love that Cumia doesn't even care about going viral, like his counterpart does.

Which show was that?
Coprophagia Cal's Morning Mania.

The show was good enough that people put up with the constant eating on air, but they lost their audience shortly after switching to a visual medium.