Chipotle vs Pizza

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I haven't listened to today's show yet but SOS said this argument took place. Not even close for me, Chipotle wins. Who ya got?

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Pizza

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Chipotle is good; pizza is even that much better. There's the line in the sand, you fucks. What now? :action-sm

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
I have never been to Chipotle and I know where like three are.

But I think this poll is unfair. You can't just say pizza v. Chipotle. It's pizza v. burritos or like Papa Johns/Dominos/Pizza Hut v. Chipotle. And I'm not even saying Chipotle is on the level of those places (and if it was between that, I'd give the edge to Chipotle), but we're comparing a specific food chain vs. a general type of food. When we're talking pizza, we're probably going to think of the best pizza place(s) we go to.

Also pizza has more versatility and staying power than a burrito. You get a burrito, you get, what, a day and a half, two days at most out of that thing? You order a pizza, you're eating like a king for a week.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I need to listen to the show and find out exactly what the argument was. Chipotle is good enough to take on all pizza places, at least in this cowtown. Fuck you pizza in your ass.

Chipotle or pizza is only gonna last me a night. I'm like Ronnie B with drugs, if there is food in the house, it will be eaten immediately.

CousinDave

I've never had Chipotle, even though there is one near by (same zip code, but 20 minutes away)

Normally I'll just about always say pizza over anything else, but Southern Ohio just does not have any good pizza places - just about all of the mom and pop type places and local chains all taste just about the same, they probably all get their supplies from the same restaurant supply company.

blazin

i like them both, but if I had to give one up, it would be Chipotle.

I like Qdoba better than Chipotle.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I never see lines out the door for any pizza places like I do for Chipotle everyday for lunch.

I have never been to Chipotle and I know where like three are.

But I think this poll is unfair. You can't just say pizza v. Chipotle. It's pizza v. burritos or like Papa Johns/Dominos/Pizza Hut v. Chipotle. And I'm not even saying Chipotle is on the level of those places (and if it was between that, I'd give the edge to Chipotle), but we're comparing a specific food chain vs. a general type of food. When we're talking pizza, we're probably going to think of the best pizza place(s) we go to.

Also pizza has more versatility and staying power than a burrito. You get a burrito, you get, what, a day and a half, two days at most out of that thing? You order a pizza, you're eating like a king for a week.
Lets say you order a large pizza. That night you eat 2 slices which leaves with 6. Put the remaining 6 in Ziploc bags and you have lunch and/or dinner for the following week.

blazin

Lets say you order a large pizza. That night you eat 2 slices which leaves with 6. Put the remaining 6 in Ziploc bags and you have lunch and/or dinner for the following week.

I try to do that, but end up eating 6 slices in one sitting, then the remaining 2 an hour later. Im still fat inside.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Exactly.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Oh literal, Storm.

I haven't eaten just two slices of pizza since I was 5.