Chocolate Rain

Joe Avezzano

I'm thinking about it right now, it's just on a loop in my head.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Want to smash a bat in Opie's head.
Chocolate Rain.

ChlorofirmDiva

lil' conners good chum
Anyone have the audio of this thing? I wanna make it into a ringtone and annoy the crap out of people with it.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Me too. The piano is what keeps buggin me.
This is terrible, anytime any part of that song is menitoned, I can completely picture it in my head and start singing/humming it.

Dammit Opie!

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
i was listening on my way to work this morning and laughed my ass off, and even now i can't stop chuckling to myself. someone PLEASE link that damn song in this thread so i can download it.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
If it was part of the show today, download the file, and use an MP3 splitter to get just the song. All done! :D

ChlorofirmDiva

lil' conners good chum
If it was part of the show today, download the file, and use an MP3 splitter to get just the song. All done! :D
whosawhatsa? Isnt there like a thingy i can click on and then it magically appears on my itunes?

Nice find Zag.

and they say there are no black serial killers. It's the glasses.

ChlorofirmDiva

lil' conners good chum
my god, the video some how makes the song even wierder. Didnt think that was possible.

I'm not suffering. It's make me want to Mambo! I've been cutting rugs all day long. Swishing around the the room like a burly producer.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
absolutely love it...the more annoying the better...

between this and banana phone i have many things to annoy my coworkers with (other than just my mere presence)...

OpensFridayWide

3pm Replay Listener
This guy looks like a 12 year old, Chocolate Rain. I wasn't expecting a manly voice, Chocolate Rain.

pmoney316

Bravo to he who embedded it into the site. :clap::clap::clap: