OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

CIA backs off of NIE Report from 12/07

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Vyce, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Vyce

Vyce Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.

Feb 11, 2006
    Remember just a short while ago, how the NIE issues a report stating that Iran was not seeking nuclear arms, and the media played it up like Bush's comments were "lies" and the like?

Well, the CIA is now backing off of that report. Pretty damn fervently, too.

Great job, NIE. Issue a report which all of Iran's sympathizers, abroad and in THIS country, use as evidence to support the position that Iran is not seeking nuclear weapons.

And, as it turns out, they actually still ARE seeking nuclear weapons, and NEVER STOPPED SEEKING THEM. All they did was, for a time, halt the development of warheads and *secretly* enriching uranium.

People wonder why foreign policy and the war on terror are my number one issues this campaign season. This shit is why.
  2. Fr. Dougal

Fr. Dougal Registered User

Feb 17, 2004
    I'm telling you, more and more of this will come out, and years from now... the way this country so feverently tried to stop this shit, while trying to spread democracy will be praised. Bush, et al will be vindicated. Maybe not soon... but years from now.

How many of this country's great Presidents were hated while in office?

Bush and his administration know what's important. And that's why I'm going for McCain come November. I don't agree with him on everything... but on security, he's the only choice. And that's what's most important right now. Any idiot can raise/lower taxes to fix the economy. Don't need experience for that.
  3. Salem

Salem Midgets = funny

Jul 3, 2006
    where are all those people who said "see? see? Bush is full of shit!" Ohh they must have missed this story some how. they always seem to miss these stories...
  4. Ball of Hate

Ball of Hate Am I?

Mar 17, 2006
    Once again, another story vindicating Bush gets released to very little fanfare, only to be completely buried by the MSM.

I'm disappointed in Hannity and Rush for not pounding this one home, though.