Classic show (2-29-08)

Audi Mike

Mar 18, 2006
Patrice on top of his game..

going on about anthony and what he should do as a single playboy..

going off on somebody who we will not acknowledge..

putting that russian cuntrag in her place..

obviously the climax at the end..

bravo :clap::clap:

Der Floogle

ChickenFucker Extraordinaire
Oct 4, 2004
Chicago
While I think Patrice rocks I wish he would stop steamrolling and shouting over whoever he is arguing with so that we can hear what they are saying and so they get a chance to respond.
It was still great radio though.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Patrice put that lady in her place. and it was just a great show today. Opie did a great job after Ant left. Great day of radio, and great week of radio.

psyduck

Dec 12, 2004
The show today was extremely great and another example of why the Boys rule and so does XM.

Feb 7, 2005
patrice sucked.. I almost had to turn off the show.. I hate it when O&A have him on.. Bill Burr would have been so much better..

JeepJeep

Jersey's Finest
Jul 14, 2006
New Jersey
patrice sucked.. I almost had to turn off the show.. I hate it when O&A have him on.. Bill Burr would have been so much better..
what?? no way. not with the topic of discussion today. that was custom made for a guy like Patrice. the show was awesome today!

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
this was one of the best weeks in a while. patrice was brilliant and tj miller is a pretty funny dude.

Feb 7, 2005
what?? no way. not with the topic of discussion today. that was custom made for a guy like Patrice. the show was awesome today!
sorry.. he kept running some line of shit and wouldn't hardly shut up.. personally i felt he had the worse timing and wasn't funny except maybe a couple of lines... lying to get the Dr. naked wasn't anything great.. Have a cookie and a diabetic stroke you hack rapist Patrice.. thank god Dave came in and took one in the ass for the show..

laspino

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok
Feb 23, 2006
Seattle
sorry.. he kept running some line of shit and wouldn't hardly shut up.. personally i felt he had the worse timing and wasn't funny except maybe a couple of lines... lying to get the Dr. naked wasn't anything great.. Have a cookie and a diabetic stroke you hack rapist Patrice.. thank god Dave came in and took one in the ass for the show..
Usually I love having Patrice on, but Christ, today during part of the show he wouldn't shut the fuck up. Just went on and on.

We get it, you have a point of view, now shut up and let's hear a response to your inane babblefest. But I'm in the minority on this one.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
patrice never fails.

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
Oct 15, 2007
Lynn, MA
Patrice got too excited and made a lot of stupid remarks, then he got called on his bullshit bluff.

She put him in his place.

"you got me, I lied! You win." - Patrice

Still a good show though.

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
Patrice was just too much today... I love the guy and all but jeez , he wouldn't shut the fuck up for two minutes. Just got boring for me.

L

loose cannon

yep for once petrice didnt impress,,

he always talks about"soldiers"but dr z had him fleeing in terror.

and for the record i like patrice he's funny as hell and "black phillip"rules.

R

Rusty Yates

GREAT SHOW! I think Patrice did get too excited but can't we all. Also I don't think he "put that cunt in her place". I actually like her and she is not a typical HOLE! she speaks her mind and the boys don't intimidate her. I absolutely love Patrice but he does need to learn to listen every once in a while.

Dec 19, 2005
I turned it off.
I don't care for Patrice at all, and Friday's show explained why. Fuckin' loud, stupid ass.
My opinion.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
What fucking vortex did I stumble upon? How does everybody not love Patrice? He was brilliant today as usual.

If you want to go on and on about somebody that gets way too much air time and doesn't shut up, bitch about Bob Kelley.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
sorry.. he kept running some line of shit and wouldn't hardly shut up..
What Patrice do you know?

He can't help it, hes black. He doesn't know any better.

Oh and i don't think ants line where he said "you ever see king kong" got nearly the laugh it deserved. Perfectly timed.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Patrice was just being Patrice. The boys usually reign him in a bit but this time they let him go full tilt.

I thought it was great radio.

Just my $.02

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
Patrice was the only person who could take her on. What, you want the hear her talk? Her voice sounds like a siren, just low and high and low again. Taking clothes off on radio, other than guys in the studio ranking on her or getting her to do something ( Patrice got her to) nude, is useless. Do you really give a shit about her book?

Stop your bitching and turn of the radio if you don't like it. I guaran-fucking-tee you the boys loved it.

Way to go Patrice :clap:

TheLittlerJimmy

May 24, 2007
Cincinnati
I turned it off as well. Can't take Patrice for more than 20 minutes, at least not when he's being a babbling ass.

Most of the time he just rolls with the show and adds his comments like a normal human being. That I enjoy.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
Patrice was the only person who could take her on. What, you want the hear her talk? Her voice sounds like a siren, just low and high and low again. Taking clothes off on radio, other than guys in the studio ranking on her or getting her to do something ( Patrice got her to) nude, is useless. Do you really give a shit about her book?

Stop your bitching and turn of the radio if you don't like it. I guaran-fucking-tee you the boys loved it.

Way to go Patrice :clap:
I agree with Ed Helms

GoodDaySir

25 points a 2 point conversion & eternal damnation
Aug 18, 2005
Spreading the virus down south
While I think Patrice rocks I wish he would stop steamrolling and shouting over whoever he is arguing with so that we can hear what they are saying and so they get a chance to respond.
It was still great radio though.

I love it when he tries shouting over whomever he's arguing with. You know he's gotten into standing up when he does it. His voice fades in the background yet he's still yelling away. Classic stuff on Friday.