Cleaning out my system fast, to pass a drug test.

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
Sep 14, 2006
Milwaukee
Lots of H2O and Cranberry juice. I know people that have drank Vinegar to clense the system as well. It's the age of the interweb, do a google.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Bleach on the fingertips, when you pee, dab it into the stream. Worked for me back in the day.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
golden seals - they're in the vitamin dept. 3 - 3 times a day with tons of water. 2-3 gallons a day

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
just get a friend to piss in something for you like a visine bottle keep it somewhere where it can hold body temp , most guys i know tape it to the groin between the leg and bag. i make 50 bucks a shot from these idiots i work with and no one as ever failed. of course it depends on how hi-tech the test is for anything you cheat with

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ummmmm ive found the best way to pass a drug test is to not take them

Nov 29, 2006
FL
ummmmm ive found the best way to pass a drug test is to not take them
x3

Either change your recreational habits, or find a new line of work.

Edit: Dilute samples won't pass most employers' tests. Meaning, drinking 3 gallons of water won't help you. FYI.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
What drug are you trying to get rid of and how often do you do it? If you're a pothead, you're screwed. If you just use it every once in a while it probably only takes a few days to clear. Most other drugs I guess are out even quicker than that. Then again, if it's a follicle test you're fucked.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
just drink 2 gallons of water in the 4 hours leading up to the test, and pee as often as you can. don't hold your piss, let it fly. by the test time, your piss will look like water.
the solution to pollution is dilution.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Too fucking bad man. You have shit to weigh out; Job or Drugs. If your drugs are worth not being able to pay your bills and to eat then I guess those are your priorities.

Good luck with it. Good choice.

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Some of you need to get off the soapbox, im talking about being at a few parties in the last few weeks and smoking a little bit.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Take the drug test and hope for the best. Drink lots of fluids till then. If you occasionally smoke pot, it's out of your system in 72 hours... so says Dr. Drew anyways.

If your job requires a drug test.... just put the stupid drug down.

OfficerCornjob

Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Well I like soap, you should check out another thread on here about my favorite hand soap.

And back on topic, it's just time to grow up. Pot smoking is for kids. It's just fucking lame.
Safer than alcohol, by far. And im not a regular smoker, just did it casually and was curious about how long it stays in your system. Is this wackbag or a Christian forum.;)

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Safer than alcohol, by far. And im not a regular smoker, just did it casually and was curious about how long it stays in your system. Is this wackbag or a Christian forum.;)
Safer than alcohol, safer than alcohol. Who gives a fuck. Whenever you have to go track down some Nagger in a shady part of town and then roll some shit with papers you picked up from the gas station then it's too much fucking trouble.

That's not to mention tons of companies make you piss for a test. It's just not worth the trouble.

Plus, working with potheads is FUCKING ANNOYING. I have never been able to rely on them, they are too fucking spacey and they tend to just be fucking retardates.

I'd much rather work with people who drink alcohol.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
hey, I do a fine job at work, and I buy my weed off white people who come to my house

OfficerCornjob

Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Considering I have never had to deal with naggers and smoked with two pharmacist friends at a party, I think some views can be skewed. Nothing against beer, i love beer, but the last time I saw a car wrapped around a pole, it wasnt from a joint.
[YT]ZbsBj8NRufw[/YT]