Cleavage 'shopped out of Canadian parliment member's official pic

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Yeah, yeah. It's huffpo.
Rathika Sitsabaiesan, Canadian Parliament Member, Photoshopped (PHOTOS, POLL)

Lord knows Hollywood is OK with a little bit (OK, a lot) of cleavage. But Canadian parliament? Not so much.
It was brought to our attention yesterday by Contrarian, a Canadian political blog, that rising member of the Canadian parliament Rathika Sitsabaiesan has undergone some quite obvious Photoshopping.
When searched via Google Image, Rathika Sitsabaiesan's name turned up a headshot of her smiling for the camera wearing a white scoop-neck top and a green necklace with a bit of cleavage -- not Christina Hendricks levels, just the average amount for a larger-chested woman.
But Contrarian found that the exact same image appears on Sitsabaiesan's formal Member of Parliament Profile on the Parliament of Canada website -- sans cleavage.
See the two pictured below. Is this just innocuous touching-up in the name of appropriateness... or messing with someone else's body unnecessarily?

I'd like to enter her house of commons.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Wonder what she really looks like in person.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Not bad for a Sand Shwoogie. Notice how they lightened the shit out of her skin in the pictures up top? Dickbags.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Not bad for a Sand Shwoogie. Notice how they lightened the shit out of her skin in the pictures up top? Dickbags.
Actually, I'm pretty sure she's Indian.

So dot head, not sand shwoogie.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
I want some of that brown voodoo