Cleveland LOVES O&A!!

D

DC721

Opie and Anthony (and crew):

I'm from Cleveland and I love your show and listen every day and the bit regarding Maxwell got me all fired up. He SUCKS and has no business talking crap about you guys. The only reason why that waste of space gets any listeners at all is because he gets all the props from being the "local" guy on the Browns home station. ROVER WOULD DESTROY HIM IF THEY WERE ON IN THE SAME TIME SLOT (and WMMS knows that so they put him on in the afternoons)! JIM NORTON IS HILARIOUS and whatever douche they said was funnier than Norton is a ridiculous ass. Club Soda Kenny and Big A would put on a more exciting show than stupid Maxwell. WMMS should get a clue "and punt" him off the air. I remember when you guys were on live here back in the day, that 1 OUT OF EVERY 4 RADIOS IN CLEVELAND WERE TUNED IN TO THE OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW!!! Maxwell can't touch that. We can't wait for you to come back to Cleveland with Jimmy's stand up and the Virus Tour and everything. CLEVELAND supports The Opie and Anthony Show!!!

- DC721

----------

Cleveland Pests:
I'm going to make a point to call in at 6:00 am Monday morning to show the support from Cleveland. Let the guys know we're backing them. Who's with me?

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
WELCOME BROTHER
SPREAD THE FUCKIN WORD
haven't heard it , but sounds like that show sucks big time

O and A all the way
THAT'S WHAT I SAY

Feb 20, 2007
I'm really tired, but I was able to pick up on that one!

-Yea im falling asleep at the keyboard, gonna call it quits I think I have more renovating to do to the house. Then more attacks el oh el :-D g nite

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
fucks yeah cleveland rocks.

akron represeh-in!

AY-KAY-ROWDEEEEE

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
Can a transplanted buckeye chime in?

Wooster and Hudson are infected!

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
My only problem with your message is Rover fucking sucks. His show is the most obviously scripted piece of shit I've ever heard. Every morning it's some stupid story about something that happened to him last night, and it gets the callers all riled up. Ok terrific. And his voice is so fucking annoying, it sounds like he's constantly picking food out of his teeth with his fingernails.

ROVER, CLEVELAND LOVES YOU!!!! :icon_roll

Don't get me wrong, I know there's other great radio shows out there besides O&A, but Rover isn't it. O&A would likely kill if they were live in the AM because Cleveland truly gets the show.

WhoDoYouThink

Jun 4, 2005
Rover is atrocious.

Talk about somebody who puts on the fake ass radio voice. He's 10x worse than Mandouche (if that's even possible). And Rover's worthless hole of a sidekick/off-air girlfriend Duji is an empty headed twat-whore.

The only reason Rover wins in the Cleveland radio morning wars is because there is no competition. He wins by default.

Rover stinks. And I don't like him.

ninhead

is pretty sure he's heard this before.
Dec 9, 2005
cleveland
Listen, Maxwell is right about Rover the same way the boys are right about Maxwell. Rover and Maxwell are both fuckin' radio phonies. Rover would talk all kinds of shit about O & A if they weren't on the same station. That's the way it works. Attack the more talented, so you, the weak links, remain.

Oct 7, 2007
Cleveland
Opie and Anthony (and crew):

I'm from Cleveland and I love your show and listen every day and the bit regarding Maxwell got me all fired up. He SUCKS and has no business talking crap about you guys. The only reason why that waste of space gets any listeners at all is because he gets all the props from being the "local" guy on the Browns home station. ROVER WOULD DESTROY HIM IF THEY WERE ON IN THE SAME TIME SLOT (and WMMS knows that so they put him on in the afternoons)! JIM NORTON IS HILARIOUS and whatever douche they said was funnier than Norton is a ridiculous ass. Club Soda Kenny and Big A would put on a more exciting show than stupid Maxwell. WMMS should get a clue "and punt" him off the air. I remember when you guys were on live here back in the day, that 1 OUT OF EVERY 4 RADIOS IN CLEVELAND WERE TUNED IN TO THE OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW!!! Maxwell can't touch that. We can't wait for you to come back to Cleveland with Jimmy's stand up and the Virus Tour and everything. CLEVELAND supports The Opie and Anthony Show!!!

- DC721

----------

Cleveland Pests:
I'm going to make a point to call in at 6:00 am Monday morning to show the support from Cleveland. Let the guys know we're backing them. Who's with me?
I'm from Cleveland too. Been a fan since the beginning. I hate how little attention 92.3 gives the boys, and the LACK of WOW stickers.

If you get a chance come to www.wowbumpersticker.com. If you have some time, help spread the word that the site is opened up to O and A fans that want to help build it.

Feb 20, 2007
I'm from Cleveland too. Been a fan since the beginning. I hate how little attention 92.3 gives the boys, and the LACK of WOW stickers.

If you get a chance come to www.wowbumpersticker.com. If you have some time, help spread the word that the site is opened up to O and A fans that want to help build it.
Thats terrible, I'm sorry. If you are going to build a website dedicated to the bbbooys, you should put a little more effort into it man. I know the way how you try to promote, s/n, etc. but that site needs some loving to really bring in the people.

I see it as a promotion just for the boys, which is great, but you are using it to spread news for them as well. With a URL like that, which may or may not bring people to it (how long has it been up?), you should look into a samba/joomla solution.

What type of help do you need. Well even better, what are your motives with this site? If its dedicated just for the boys, I am more then willing to help (be a news site or something for the boys) but I wont build a forum as I will not create competition for wackbag.

Let me know what you plan to do with the site (not make money from it, help the boys) and I will be more then willing to help. I see its Yahoo Site Builder - ya need a more custom look to dedicate for the boys.

Oct 7, 2007
Cleveland
Thats terrible, I'm sorry. If you are going to build a website dedicated to the bbbooys, you should put a little more effort into it man. I know the way how you try to promote, s/n, etc. but that site needs some loving to really bring in the people.

I see it as a promotion just for the boys, which is great, but you are using it to spread news for them as well. With a URL like that, which may or may not bring people to it (how long has it been up?), you should look into a samba/joomla solution.

What type of help do you need. Well even better, what are your motives with this site? If its dedicated just for the boys, I am more then willing to help (be a news site or something for the boys) but I wont build a forum as I will not create competition for wackbag.

Let me know what you plan to do with the site (not make money from it, help the boys) and I will be more then willing to help. I see its Yahoo Site Builder - ya need a more custom look to dedicate for the boys.

First of all, Today is the first day it's been up.
Second, If you would have read the site, you would clearly seen that I said I had no time to build the site. And that I wanted other people to do it.
Why did you even waste your time writing that completely wrong response?

If you wanna actually do something useful, build a damn site and put it up there. Just stop the whining if you have NOTHING to offer.

Geez, I cant believe you wrote that. You really kinda pissed me off. What have you done?

Feb 20, 2007
First of all, Today is the first day it's been up.
Second, If you would have read the site, you would clearly seen that I said I had no time to build the site. And that I wanted other people to do it.
Why did you even waste your time writing that completely wrong response?

If you wanna actually do something useful, build a damn site and put it up there. Just stop the whining if you have NOTHING to offer.

Geez, I cant believe you wrote that. You really kinda pissed me off. What have you done?
el oh el ... Calm down chief, just offering my professional opinion. Looks a little odd for someone with their user name to be the same as their domain name, just registered, and first or second post is already posting their site. Spam happens a lot, just making sure it aint happening in this thread.

And as for that, I won't distinguish anymore of your post with a response.

Oct 7, 2007
Cleveland
el oh el ... Calm down chief, just offering my professional opinion. Looks a little odd for someone with their user name to be the same as their domain name, just registered, and first or second post is already posting their site. Spam happens a lot, just making sure it aint happening in this thread.

And as for that, I won't distinguish anymore of your post with a response.
OK, But I did mention that the whole reason for the site was for the sole use of O and A. I did mention that it was not to have any adult content or money generating banners, and I happen to throw in there that the site was 100% free to any O and A fan that wanted to help out.
I'm not sure where you came off asking about my intentions? My intentions
are very simple. I pay out of my own pocket money to host a site only for O and A.
And seeing how this is and Opie and Anthony fan site, how in the hell could my postings been considered SPAM?
Maybe after a few people from this site starts adding things, you will understand my intentions better.
But, I'm not mad. If I some how misunderstood your post, I do apologize.

If you have any Ideas that would help, please email them to me. If you want the whole site for yourself, just let me know.

Feb 20, 2007
OK, But I did mention that the whole reason for the site was for the sole use of O and A. I did mention that it was not to have any adult content or money generating banners, and I happen to throw in there that the site was 100% free to any O and A fan that wanted to help out.
I'm not sure where you came off asking about my intentions? My intentions
are very simple. I pay out of my own pocket money to host a site only for O and A.
And seeing how this is and Opie and Anthony fan site, how in the hell could my postings been considered SPAM?
Maybe after a few people from this site starts adding things, you will understand my intentions better.
But, I'm not mad. If I some how misunderstood your post, I do apologize.

If you have any Ideas that would help, please email them to me. If you want the whole site for yourself, just let me know.
I might have wrote my post wrong, and it came off so. I see a lot of sites that host an idea, but then they have link farms or something and post it all over forums (I had a couple and saw it). But anyway, sorry for the mis posted post.

Let me think up some ideas tomorrow for me to help out and I will PM ya later in the day tomorrow.

DMS

Cleveland O&A fan
Mar 6, 2004
Cleveland, Ohio
Long time Ohhh and Ayyye fan. Yaaaah, we like Ohhhh and Ayyyye. Thats my deal Wayde.

richwithhatred

Hater Of You!!!
Jul 25, 2005
Hell, OH
Rover's show sucks a big fat dog dick. Completely scripted, everything on a clock...and I have no doubts that he uses the same radio service stern does to "generate controversy". And someone in this thread hit it on the head, there's not that many "things" going on with his "friend" that are so out there and controversial. Rover and Dieter are monumental douches in person. Duji is annoying on the air, but one of the nicest people you are going to meet in person. That being said, O&A should be live on 92.3. Haven't Rover washed out everything that isn't cleveland? They'd still do fine in afternoons in this town, and they aren't ever going anywhere major nationally again.