Cleveland not so steamed

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
I thought it went pretty good with Cleveland today. I thought it would be bad, considering Cleveland is known for loving rock & roll. But they seem to be pretty cool, down to earth people over there. I just know when they finally go live in Dallas it's just going to be a cluster fuck or idiots calling in saying: "We hate you Yankees in New york, if we wanted to hear yall talk, which you can bet your shoes and socks we don't, we would come on down there. ( down there from Dallas<--Haha)

They are now live in New York, Philly, and Cleveland. I think Mystery, Alaska is next. :D

[ 07-02-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

Big Rick

New Wackbag
Jun 22, 2001
Dallas
Maveric,
Now you jist wate a damm minut,us texins is right smart folk, and I reckon we knows the difernce tween good radio and Howard Stern..so you jist bring on that Opie character and will see..We like Opie just fine round these parts,,always have!!

You arrogant prick,,what makes you think you've cornered the market on I.Q. points!!
Your proof that every market has it's own dumbass rednecks! F.U. :mad:

MAVRIC305

Oct 7, 2000
LI
Aww no man, I meant the dumbass rednecks. Not all the Texans. You got me all wrong here. I done put down rednecks and yankees in the same damn post. well gah damn I done fucked it all up. Well you can be darn tootin' I won't be speaking my mind anymore. I reckon I'll be shutin' on up. MMMMH. Sorry if I done hurt your feelings man. I ain't the sharpest kitchen utensil in the draw neither. :D

MAVRIC305

Oct 7, 2000
LI
Actually it sounds like they were steamed. Well atleast the ones that called in were pretty cool.

Top Bottom