Clint Eastwood's family get a reality show

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Oh, for fuck's sake . . . WHY????

Go Ahead Punk ... MAKE MY REALITY SHOW

Clint Eastwood
is going the way of the Kardashians ... TMZ has learned his wife and two of his daughters are currently shooting a family reality show intended to air on the E! network.

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... the show will explore what it's like to live in a family of "Hollywood royalty." It will focus on the relationship between Clint's wife Dina Eastwood, their daughter Morgan and Clint's 18-year-old daughter Francesca ... an aspiring actress.

We’re told 81-year-old Clint has agreed to make a couple of cameos -- but will not be a main character on the show.

The show is being produced by reality powerhouse Bunim/Murray -- the same people who produce all of the Kardashian reality shows ... along with "The Real World" and "Bad Girls Club."

Sources tell us producers are hoping to get the show on the air in the next few months.
Link

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Gran Boreino

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
At least Clint's nepotism isn't resulting in Horrible B-grade comedies being made.

I heard the reason he made the Orangutang movies was to promote his girlfriends singing career.

Dec 12, 2007
Nothing's worse then when greedy family members try and steal the fame off the one talented person in the family.

Gladys kravitz

Dec 2, 2006
Illinois
Rowdy Yates has officially lost his mind. And stop pulling your pants past the belly button God Damn it!

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
At least Clint's nepotism isn't resulting in Horrible B-grade comedies being made.

I heard the reason he made the Orangutang movies was to promote his girlfriends singing career.
The only problem, was that Clyde had a better singing voice...and was the more accomplished actor.