Clinton Corruption Thread

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
If you find it difficult to understand the significance of some of the Strzok-Page text messages, here's some context, courtesy of a recent nastygram sent from the Senate Judiciary Committee to the FBI:

And by the way, the widely-accepted narrative that Page and Strzok were "having an affair" is complete bullshit. Page and Strzok themselves leaked the scoop of their "affair" to reporter Devlin Barrett to explain why the two would be exchanging hundreds of untraceable text text messages:

They're the "sources" of their own affair story. Notice how there's absolutely no hint of a romantic relationship in any of their texts?

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...all-street-journal-and-washington-post-leaks/
I can't understand what I'm reading. I have no idea who some of this people are or their significance since I've never heard of them before.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I can't understand what I'm reading. I have no idea who some of this people are or their significance since I've never heard of them before.
Page and Strzok are two high-level FBI agents. Strzok was the lead witness interviewer for both the Clinton-email and Trump-Russia investigations. Their texts indicate that the top of the FBI is rabidly political and in the bag for Hillary; that the FBI knew Loretta Lynch and Andrew McCabe should have recused themselves in Clinton-email because of conflicts of interest, but did nothing; and that Strzok and Page were insecurely transmitting classified information while they were investigating Hillary for the same thing.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Page and Strzok are two high-level FBI agents. Strzok was the lead witness interviewer for both the Clinton-email and Trump-Russia investigations. Their texts indicate that the top of the FBI is rabidly political and in the bag for Hillary; that the FBI knew Loretta Lynch and Andrew McCabe should have recused themselves in Clinton-email because of conflicts of interest, but did nothing; and that Strzok and Page were insecurely transmitting classified information while they were investigating Hillary for the same thing.
I've heard all of this however I don't know who they are talking about in the texts or what some of the discussions imply.

Floyd1977

Nothing is going to come of any of this
I don't expect anything either. Though the FBI and some on the left seem pretty desperate for that memo not to come out. They've been yelling "National Security" and have been preemptively trying to discredit it.

KRSOne

The only thing that may happen is it will hurt democrats in the midterm elections with the few independents who may be on the fence about the Russian stuff, which is all they care about. Instead of running on issues they have put everything into convincing people that everyone who is not 'them', is a traitor Russian agent.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I fully expect some relatively high level FBI and DOJ officials are going to go to jail off the memo, but the big fish are going to wriggle free.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I don't expect anything either. Though the FBI and some on the left seem pretty desperate for that memo not to come out. They've been yelling "National Security" and have been preemptively trying to discredit it.
When it comes out, if they are smart, the left will twist the “its a national security issue” into look look the Republicans have compromised national security with another witch hunt just like the Benghazi investigation and re-opening the bogus Clinton email scandal, trumps trying to vilify the FBI to keep them from telling the “truth” that he is the one that stole the election from Hillary, even though it was her turn!
I will bet real money on that is exactly what they are going to try

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The "Rushin cull-ew-shin" thing is so fucking ridiculous.

My stupid mother-in-law was blathering about it, and I reminded her that Obama packed a plane full of hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars, and sent it to Iran, the #1 undisputed champion of state-sponsored terrorism on the planet, and then I asked her "How is that not collusion with an enemy?"

She didn't even try to reply, but, to her credit, she didn't burst into tears, or get up and leave in a huff either.

Floyd1977

My stupid mother-in-law was blathering about it, and I reminded her that Obama packed a plane full of hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars, and sent it to Iran, the #1 undisputed champion of state-sponsored terrorism on the planet, and then I asked her "How is that not collusion with an enemy?"

She didn't even try to reply, but, to her credit, she didn't burst into tears, or get up and leave in a huff either.
But your kid now has to pay for his own books this semester.

THE FEZ MAN

Ahhh haaa!!!! Your mother in law is a shitty liberal and a poor defender of the magical god like negro, you see, all that CASH! That went to Iran was to pay back what Americans owed the Iranian government because of weapons and oil deals that went into the shitter during the Iranian Islamic Revolution, you see we promised back in the 1970’s that we would arm the Iranians (during the reign of the shah) who was a big fan of American fighter jets, you see we owed them that money it wasn’t a bribe or a payoff

THE FEZ MAN

Here it is

https://nypost.com/2016/09/08/no-we-didnt-owe-iran-that-1-7-billion-ransom-payment/

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Now the Senate wants to play:

Ron Johnson wants communications from 16 new DOJ and FBI employees, including James Comey and Andrew McCabe
by Kelly Cohen | Feb 1, 2018, 1:22 PM

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson has requested the Department of Justice turn over communications from 16 FBI and DOJ officials, including former Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

In a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein sent Wednesday, the Wisconsin Republican requested “all documents and communications” — which includes emails, memos, notes, texts, iPhone instant messages, and voicemails — from 16 employees between January 1, 2015, to the present.

The request is part of the committee's broader probe into how the FBI handled its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

Johnson requested the aforementioned communications from Peter Strzok and Lisa Page — the FBI agents who at one point exchanged anti-Trump sentiments before being assigned to special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe — as well as Comey and McCabe.

He also names outgoing FBI chief of staff James Rybicki, acting FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich and John Giacalone, the lead FBI agent on the probe into Clinton's emails.

Johnson also asked for the text messages between Strzok and Page that were previously recovered after being considered missing.

The FBI had announced earlier this month that roughly 50,000 texts from Strzok and Page sent between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017, were missing because of a technical issue on employee-issued phones.

Last week, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz told Johnson the messages had been retrieved.

“According to material produced to the Committee, Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok make references to communicating with other FBI employees via text message, phone calls, and email,” Johnson wrote.

Johnson also asked Rosenstein to say when the Justice Department became aware of the failure of the FBI to retain the previously missing Strzok-Page texts, and if the FBI has had glitch issues with other employee-issued devices.

The deadline for the request is February 14, Johnson said.

Johnson has repeatedly expressed concern that the Strzok and Page text messages show the FBI has political bias against President Trump.

http://wexmain.newsok.com/ron-johns...james-comey-and-andrew-mccabe/article/2647825

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Now the Senate wants to play:

Ron Johnson wants communications from 16 new DOJ and FBI employees, including James Comey and Andrew McCabe
by Kelly Cohen | Feb 1, 2018, 1:22 PM

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson has requested the Department of Justice turn over communications from 16 FBI and DOJ officials, including former Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

In a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein sent Wednesday, the Wisconsin Republican requested “all documents and communications” — which includes emails, memos, notes, texts, iPhone instant messages, and voicemails — from 16 employees between January 1, 2015, to the present.

The request is part of the committee's broader probe into how the FBI handled its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

Johnson requested the aforementioned communications from Peter Strzok and Lisa Page — the FBI agents who at one point exchanged anti-Trump sentiments before being assigned to special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe — as well as Comey and McCabe.

He also names outgoing FBI chief of staff James Rybicki, acting FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich and John Giacalone, the lead FBI agent on the probe into Clinton's emails.

Johnson also asked for the text messages between Strzok and Page that were previously recovered after being considered missing.

The FBI had announced earlier this month that roughly 50,000 texts from Strzok and Page sent between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017, were missing because of a technical issue on employee-issued phones.

Last week, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz told Johnson the messages had been retrieved.

“According to material produced to the Committee, Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok make references to communicating with other FBI employees via text message, phone calls, and email,” Johnson wrote.

Johnson also asked Rosenstein to say when the Justice Department became aware of the failure of the FBI to retain the previously missing Strzok-Page texts, and if the FBI has had glitch issues with other employee-issued devices.

The deadline for the request is February 14, Johnson said.

Johnson has repeatedly expressed concern that the Strzok and Page text messages show the FBI has political bias against President Trump.

http://wexmain.newsok.com/ron-johns...james-comey-and-andrew-mccabe/article/2647825
If the dems would've just backed off their stupid Rewshins Cullewshins!!! autism half a year ago when it bacame obvious that they were buttfucking a dead horse, none of their own rattery would've been discovered.

No, they just had to just keep spinning and spinning until they wove enough rope to hang themselves.

Floyd1977

If the dems would've just backed off their stupid Rewshins Cullewshins!!! autism half a year ago when it bacame obvious that they were buttfucking a dead horse, none of their own rattery would've been discovered.

No, they just had to just keep spinning and spinning until they wove enough rope to hang themselves.
But shit they do doesn't matter. Nobody of any significance is going down over this memo

Atomic Fireball

Donator
But shit they do doesn't matter. Nobody of any significance is going down over this memo
Maybe nobody will go to jail, but the year-long "Russia" cloud over Trump's head has metamorphosed into a shitstorm over the FBI and DOJ. Andrew McCabe is out and Peter Strzok was demoted to the FBI Human Resources Dept. More heads will roll; DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is probably next.

domelogic

That is what happens when you are never told no or you are wrong. I truly believe the dems think they can do anything without consequences. The eight years under their gawd proved that and there certainly is no worry about pesky reporters investigating anything(they only salivate when an R has an issue). Thankfully there are some reporters who are not part of the dem party.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
That is what happens when you are never told no or you are wrong. I truly believe the dems think they can do anything without consequences. The eight years under their gawd proved that and there certainly is no worry about pesky reporters investigating anything(they only salivate when an R has an issue). Thankfully there are some reporters who are not part of the dem party.
I wish those reporters would start making some noise then!

domelogic

I wish those reporters would start making some noise then!

They have bit by bit. Remember they do not have the outlets like the msm, Fox is it. You have to look to find everything. Hell judicial watch has sued for a ton of shit that would have leaked I am sure if it was reversed.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
They have bit by bit. Remember they do not have the outlets like the msm, Fox is it. You have to look to find everything. Hell judicial watch has sued for a ton of shit that would have leaked I am sure if it was reversed.
Very true. And even on Fox, they have to toe the line to a degree. They can't go full on conservative; they have to pander to a degree to the lefties as well. Sad.

When is one of these democrat operatives going to spill their guts and name names? [Tinfoil hat] seems like there's too much coordination for all these people to have acted independently to try and help Hillary[/tinfoil hat]

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
When is one of these democrat operatives going to spill their guts and name names? [Tinfoil hat] seems like there's too much coordination for all these people to have acted independently to try and help Hillary[/tinfoil hat]
All it's going to take is for them to get one of these rats dead to rights, so screwed that he/she won't EVER see the light of day again, and then play "Let's Make A Deal". Can't wait.