Co-fucking-caine!!!!!

ysr50

Donator
I always enjoyed the cocaine I did, but I wouldn't have worn a hat and t-shirt and spray painted that fact so everyone was aware. The late '80s/early '90s were a wonderful time to transition into adulthood. That dude missed a boat that sailed away a long time ago, he should try meth, from what I understand it's much cheaper.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I always enjoyed the cocaine I did, but I wouldn't have worn a hat and t-shirt and spray painted that fact so everyone was aware. The late '80s/early '90s were a wonderful time to transition into adulthood. That dude missed a boat that sailed away a long time ago, he should try meth, from what I understand it's much cheaper.
Thank god I was broke back then, and didn’t acquire a taste for it.

THE FEZ MAN

A guy does some graffitti and that's news ?
Seriously ?
Well you wouldn’t want to report on actual violent crimes in New Orleans, that would be racist

THE FEZ MAN

I wasn’t, and I did.

I just liked the smell of it.
I briefly Dated a girl who loved to smoke it, the up side was when she was all smoked up I could take advantage of her, the down side was when she wasn’t smoked up, I think she was a borderline retard, Forrest Gump retard not Corky retard. The goofie bitch would choke on hard candy, like every fucking time, give her a Hall’s? Bitch would choke, give her a glass with ice and no straw? Bitch would choke, it was the weirdest and most irritating thing. Also she insisted on eating it at my moms house, and choked every time, I finally had to tell my mother to hide it from her. That relationship lasted about 6months, and wasn’t worth the money wasted on coke, cheep hotels or the 4 trips to the ER because I came to find out that she was a drug seeking junkie

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I briefly Dated a girl who loved to smoke it, the up side was when she was all smoked up I could take advantage of her, the down side was when she wasn’t smoked up, I think she was a borderline retard, Forrest Gump retard not Corky retard. The goofie bitch would choke on hard candy, like every fucking time, give her a Hall’s? Bitch would choke, give her a glass with ice and no straw? Bitch would choke, it was the weirdest and most irritating thing. Also she insisted on eating it at my moms house, and choked every time, I finally had to tell my mother to hide it from her. That relationship lasted about 6months, and wasn’t worth the money wasted on coke, cheep hotels or the 4 trips to the ER because I came to find out that she was a drug seeking junkie
She choke on your cock at least?