Coalburner Teacher Learns The Hard Way

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Teacher fired after former student 'brags about sexual relationship on TWITTER and posts nude photos she sent him'

A substitute teacher has been fired after a former student bragged on Twitter and claimed he had sex with her while he was still in high school.

As proof of his exploits, Justin Foster posted nude photos of the young, blond teacher, as well as texts messages that he says she sent to him. He claims it's all to 'screw her over.'

He says Anna Michelle Walters, a teacher at Cosby High School in Midlothian, Virginia, sent him the pictures after the two had sex. She is now being investigated by the police.

Twitter users, meanwhile, have hailed the West Virginia University student, who is now 18, as a 'hero' and a 'legend' who lived out 'every guy's fantasy.'
The shocking posts were made after Mr Foster alerted his Twitter followers he had bombshell news.

'Oh man s**** going down tonight please if you attend Cosby or used to please be on twitter it'll be a treat,' Mr Foster tweeted Tuesday night under the handle @DubVeeU.

A few hours later, he announced that he was 'hammered' and started posting the photos about 9.15pm.

Those tweets have since been taken down, but Mr Foster continues to bask in his new-found popularity.

WRIC-TV in Richmond reported that last Friday Ms Walters, whose mother also works at the high school, was fired when officials became aware of the allegations that she had sexual relations with a student.
School officials said they notified police, as well.

Mr Foster is basking in the infamy that his announcement has brought.
He tweeted: 'So y'all understand that she deserved this like? Do you understand she's a raging s***? I do, amen, amen, amen. Captain Time.'

It's unclear what the teacher did to offend him.

One high school friend tweeted: 'Congrats to @DubVeeU for successfully fulfilling every guys high school fantasy by banging the sub. #props'
Another person said: 'No matter what people say @DubVeeU is a f****** boss. #BossStatus'

Others were disgusted with the announcement.
'I don't know what she did to you, but NO WOMAN deserves this. You are an immature, MEAN, HATEFUL, INSECURE person,' a Twitter user named Mya Wren wrote.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz29esCzXkg

Last edited:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
He says Anna Michelle Walters, a teacher at Cosby High School in Midlothian, Virginia, sent him the pictures after the two had sex.
And then they had a Puddin' Pop.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Lol. Compare the brit article w/pics and the original local article with just a pic of the school sign.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
There seems to be something wrong with her pubic area.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
It's called divine abortion. The Creator didn't want her to have a mongrel and aborted it with a vortex.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
hahahhahhah omg come over here ill blow you okay? lolololol

bahahah okay im coming over so i can put it in your ass lolololololololol

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
She's getting what she deserves

Lay with rats and you're going to rise with fleas

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Tweets as news. Why can't they just write the story?
Here's your dull christian-friendly, lawyer-friendly american version.
Investigation of Chesterfield Teacher's Sex ..
Oct 19, 2012 6:54 PM EST
MIDLOTHIAN, VA – A substitute teacher and assistant cheerleading coach with the Chesterfield County Public School System was released from employment after accusations that she had sex with a student.

8News has confirmed Anna Michelle Walters, a former employee with the Chesterfield County Public School System, is accused of having sex with a former Cosby High School student.

After 8News broadcast the story Wednesday, Chesterfield Police said Thursday they received numerous tips about the alleged incident. Police are continuing their investigation.

Police also said they are investigating claims that other students may have had sexual contact with Walters.

Chesterfield County Police are investigating the sexual allegations which were made public Sunday when a recent graduated posted graphic text messages and pictures to his Twitter account.

Justin Foster, 18, posted text messages he claims were sent to him from Walters. Nude photos of a woman, Foster claims to be Walters, were also posted the Twitter account.

"For some reason you make me want to do things that I shouldn't or wouldn't normally do, and by shouldn't I mean like the fact you're so much younger than me and a student of mine," read a text message posted to Foster's Twitter account.

8News has learned the school was made aware of the allegation October 12, and Walters was released from employment with the school system the same day.

According to Walter's LinkedIn account, she had been employed by the Chesterfield County Public School System since January 2012.

8News is told Chesterfield Police are investigating whether the alleged victim was under 18 at the time of the alleged incidents.

In 23 states, it's a crime for any public school employee to have a sexual relationship with a student, regardless of the student's age. Currently, Virginia is not one of those states.

Under current Virginia law, it's not illegal for a public school employee to have a sexual relationship with a student, if the student is of age.

"I think it will be corrected in this upcoming General Assembly session" Delegate Joe Morrissey said.

Democratic Delegate Morrissey and Republic Delegate Manoli Loupassi say the current law needs to change.

"Common sense would dictate to you this is wholly inappropriate; I mean it's not a close call," said Delegate Loupassi.

In order for the current law to change, at least one lawmaker would have to present a bill at next year's General Assembly.

If the bill passed at the sub and full committees, the House of Delegates and the Senate, the Governor could then sign it into law.

According to Delegate Morrissey, the earliest a bill of this magnitude could become law would be July 1, 2013.

Students at Cosby High School said news of the alleged incident spread quickly.

"The teachers were hush hush, and people would get in trouble if they mentioned anything about it," said student Colt Stone.

8News showed the graphic text messages and photos to local attorney Russell Stone to see what possible legal ramifications Walters could face, should the former student's claims be true.

"Age is critical in the investigation," said Stone. "If the student is 18-years-old, then frankly, you're not talking about a criminal offense."

As for possible legal recourse Walters has against Foster, Stone says there is none.

"Once she sends them out over the airwaves, there's always the chance that someone is going to see them," Stone said.
http://m.wric.com/default.aspx?pid=...sex-allegations-continues?clienttype=rssstory

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
She is hot as fuck, but got dem crazy eyes.

This is what happens when OBAMA PREZIDET NAW!!

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
Why are so many of you obsessed with black cock?

Anyway that guy was a fucking asshole and ruined it for some others who could have a chance. I don't know why so many of these assholes feel compelled to run and tell someone about who they're fucking, especially when it could cause problems.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Stupid teacher, dipshit student, and boring, uptight, lazy newsfolk. This story is a nice sampler platter of things I hate.