Coast Guard officer accused of wanting to kill Democrats and journalists

Boy, didn't this come out just in time?

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Coast Guard lieutenant who was arrested last week is a “domestic terrorist” who drafted an email discussing biological attacks and had what appeared to be a hit list that included prominent Democrats and media figures, prosecutors said in court papers.
Christopher Paul Hasson is due to appear Thursday in federal court in Maryland after his arrest on gun and drug offenses, but prosecutors say those charges are the “proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

https://apnews.com/e919eb94af514cfc9a43982fc7e2e617

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Let me guess....he drives a white van plastered with brand new MAGA and Trump stickers all over it.

FlyingDouche

Guess this means @FlyingDouche won't be joining us for any HitWs for a while.
LOL.

Seriously though, I'd recommend everyone read the pre-trial detention memo submitted by the US Attorney:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5745106/Detention-memo-for-U-S-Coast-Guard-lieutenant.pdf

Reading through it, couple things stood out:

Rule number 1: Don't fucking engage in anything that can even be perceived as sketchy on your .mil account. Hell, I don't even chat with my wife on my .mil email (well, I try not to talk to her anyway, regardless). This clown sends at least one e-mail (evidence in the above memo) talking about planning/committing acts of terrorism, from his own fucking uscg.mil account. That leads me to believe he's not that intelligent. Further, I'd put the odds at better than 50/50 that his perusing of extremist websites was done at work on his government computer.

Also, there is likely a lot of backstory here. He was prior USMC, then Army National Guard before coming to the Coast Guard. May have been one to slip through the cracks.

Oh, and if I got caught with that many guns, and only about 1,000 rounds of ammo, @THE FEZ MAN would be pissed.

Fucking insane.

LOL.

Seriously though, I'd recommend everyone read the pre-trial detention memo submitted by the US Attorney:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5745106/Detention-memo-for-U-S-Coast-Guard-lieutenant.pdf

Reading through it, couple things stood out:

Rule number 1: Don't fucking engage in anything that can even be perceived as sketchy on your .mil account. Hell, I don't even chat with my wife on my .mil email (well, I try not to talk to her anyway, regardless). This clown sends at least one e-mail (evidence in the above memo) talking about planning/committing acts of terrorism, from his own fucking uscg.mil account. That leads me to believe he's not that intelligent. Further, I'd put the odds at better than 50/50 that his perusing of extremist websites was done at work on his government computer.

Also, there is likely a lot of backstory here. He was prior USMC, then Army National Guard before coming to the Coast Guard. May have been one to slip through the cracks.

Oh, and if I got caught with that many guns, and only about 1,000 rounds of ammo, @THE FEZ MAN would be pissed.

Fucking insane.
Well any government account as they keep everything... and be aware of who you are emailing. Some dunce in Rockland emailed the entire HHS that someone had left a bag in the lobby of her office building.

Christopher Hasson, a Coast Guard lieutenant, was arrested on federal charges and has been called a "domestic terrorist' by prosecutors.

TheLoon

Christopher Hasson, a Coast Guard lieutenant, was arrested on federal charges and has been called a "domestic terrorist' by prosecutors.
Unlike what the left does with their bad apples I want to say this guy can go fuck himself and rot in prison

Floyd1977

Unlike what the left does with their bad apples I want to say this guy can go fuck himself and rot in prison
I would also like to express that I don't not condone these aspirations.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I would also like to express that I don't not condone these aspirations.
Is there anyone of us on here that does? Because, if there is they should be tossed out of here and banned 4 life the same way Cumia was banned from the Sirus XM building.

Floyd1977

Is there anyone of us on here that does? Because, if there is they should be tossed out of here and banned 4 life the same way Cumia was banned from the Sirus XM building.
It was a heated topic when it came to MAGA Bomber.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I see the lefty media is trying to throw this clown up as the counter-Smollett argument. Good luck with that. This idiot will be forgotten by next week, and the Smollett shitshow has only just begun.