Cock and Balls for Dinner, Anyone?

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
What an asshole.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...-serves-own-genitals_n_1543307.html#s=1019053

Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In Tokyo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)
The Huffington Post | By Andy Campbell
Posted: 05/24/2012 4:12 pm Updated: 05/24/2012 6:32 pm

This chef's got balls.

Mao Sugiyama, a self-described "asexual" from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month, Calorie Lab reported.

In most cases, "asexual" is a word used to describe a person who is non-sexual. Sugiyama, however, embraces it as a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender.

Sugiyama sparked a firestorm of interest on April 8 with one tweet:

"[Please retweet] I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen …Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location."
Just days after Sugiyama's 22nd birthday, the artist underwent elective genital-removal surgery, divvied up the severed penis shaft, testicles, and scrotal skin between five people, and garnished it with button mushrooms and Italian parsley.

On April 13, five of six diners who signed up for the $250-a-plate feast, sat down to dinner. The sixth person was a no-show.

The next day, an organizer posted a blog -- subsequently deleted -- containing pictures of the event. Images showed dozens of people who attended the event just to catch a glimpse of the rare treat.

The extra diners were served crocodile-based dishes while Sugiyama cooked up the exclusive meal.

The story went viral in Japan. Some showed even more interest, while others complained. But Calorie Lab called Japanese authorities, who deemed the banquet legal because there is no law against cannibalism in the country.

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS OF THE MEAL (Click At Your Own Risk)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Oh god. I got a little wave of nausea from the pictures. What the fuck.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I used to lurk the 1up.com message boards years ago and one of the topics that was posted there was an article about Nullo's. Nullo's are people like this weirdo who get their junk cut off. The article was pretty fucked up.
I did some digging and found it.
http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-187990.html

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Nov 29, 2006
FL
How the hell do you feed five people with an asian cock?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
How about this guy...

Meal fried in artist's own body fat

"BON APPETIT," said Chilean artist Marco Evaristti as he presented his friends with his newest creation: meatballs cooked with fat from his own body, extracted by liposuction.

"Ladies and gentleman, bon appetit and may god bless," said Evaristti, a glass in his hand, to his dining companions seated Thursday night around a table in Santiago's Animal Gallery.

On the plates in front of them was a serving of agnolotti pasta and in the middle a meatball made with oil Evaristti removed from his body in a liposuction procedure last year.

"The question of whether or not to eat human flesh is more important than the result," he said, explaining the point of his creation.

"You are not a cannibal if you eat art," he added.

Evaristti produced 48 meatballs with his own fat, some of which would be canned and sold for $US4000 dollars for 10.

A veteran at shock-art, in an earlier work Evaristti invited people to kill fish by pressing the button on a blender the fish were held in.

In April 2004 he dyed an enormous iceberg in Greenland with red paint.
Link

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I'd rather eat a cock and balls before meatballs soaked in someone's lipo-fat

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
He should've just used it to make soap instead. I hear that works like a charm.