Cockroaches at the Mercer Kitchen

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
And working in restaurants for nearly 20 years I can attest to the fact to what that waitress who called said. You DO NOT fuck with people touching your food. I've seen a lot of horror over the years. Here's a cool website to experience the horrah:
http://www.stainedapron.com/

SlimeyGoatFuckr

Dec 29, 2005
Denver
And working in restaurants for nearly 20 years I can attest to the fact to what that waitress who called said. You DO NOT fuck with people touching your food. I've seen a lot of horror over the years. Here's a cool website to experience the horrah:
http://www.stainedapron.com/
I used to deliver pizza a few years back. It was amazing what the drivers would do to the pizzas going to customers who were kown no tippers.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I worked at Pizza Hut when I was a kid... 16 years old. I got some stories...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
It's mostly been covered. People who really went out of their way to be assholes got extra ingredients for free... I remember being quite horrified at the time, and deciding that I'd never fuck with anyone who handles my food. So, I am right there with the "Philly crew" in terms of not raising a stink at a restaurant.

SlimeyGoatFuckr

Dec 29, 2005
Denver
It's mostly been covered. People who really went out of their way to be assholes got extra ingredients for free... I remember being quite horrified at the time, and deciding that I'd never fuck with anyone who handles my food. So, I am right there with the "Philly crew" in terms of not raising a stink at a restaurant.
Remember those chicken wings? Well the manager one day dropped an order. Right on the floor. Kicked them around to make sure they were well seasoned you know. Placed them in the bowl, added sauce and mixed them up. Sent them out.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
Pizza Justice: The Phantom Heartburn

When an order is called in to a house who everyone knows is a shithead, you take the juice from the jalapenos and slather it all over the raw dough. Then assemble and cook the pizza as per normal. Buried under all that shit and cooked, they'll never taste it... but they'll FEEL it. My manager tested it on himself with a single slice. He said he experienced "ferocious" diarrhea.

To be fair, in the 3 years I delivered pizzas, we only did this to one customer. But they deserved it. And no, they never called back.

MonkeyTits

Jun 20, 2005
Remember those chicken wings? Well the manager one day dropped an order. Right on the floor. Kicked them around to make sure they were well seasoned you know. Placed them in the bowl, added sauce and mixed them up. Sent them out.
The trick was to do any of your extra seasoning before it hit the fryer or oven. Who'd know - until that trip or five to the toilet.

Too bad - the worst I ever did was pump about three cups of oil into the tray before the dough (Pizza Hut, not always the oiliest - but sometimes it was). I haven't the foggiest idea what that did to the pizzas (I didn't stay long enough to scientifically provide an answer).

SlimeyGoatFuckr

Dec 29, 2005
Denver
The trick was to do any of your extra seasoning before it hit the fryer or oven. Who'd know - until that trip or five to the toilet.

Too bad - the worst I ever did was pump about three cups of oil into the tray before the dough (Pizza Hut, not always the oiliest - but sometimes it was). I haven't the foggiest idea what that did to the pizzas (I didn't stay long enough to scientifically provide an answer).
There was one time when were just simply bored. We had a stuffed crust coming out and we always had to spray the crust with that artificial garlic spray. Well, we decided to see how many complete rounds we could spray the crust with that garlic till we had to stop because the manager came up there. I believe we sprayed it like 75 times, the crust was just oozing with that garlic spray and it was all shiney and everythig.

That was when they actually had fresh dough, now those pizza places just get frozen dough in and got rid of the mixing bowl. The ingredients are all precut and come in bags or boxes. Even the tomatos are pre diced. Pretty gross stuff.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
I would never fuck with th wait staff. Not because I don't want them to shit on my food, just for common decency.

However, in Jimmy's situation, he should have gotten the entire fucking meal comped. Maybe this is a very common thing in NYC but I'd walk out right there, but for Jimmy to just want a stupid free dessert and not get it, is ridiculous. Fuck them.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I started this thread in OT for those that wanted to share:
http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?p=2306162#post2306162

But I guess this thread has kind of turned into a share fest.

Just remembered. I once worked in a filthy restaurant in California and felt something weird in my hair but I was taking an order at a table. I then felt like it was trying to get under my collar so I reached into the back of my hair and flicked it out, it hit the table, and bounced onto the carpet where I calmly stepped on it. After taking the order I "dropped" a napkin on the floor and picked it up and walked away. The couple at the table had absolutely no idea.

Life Hack

Everybody just settle the fuck down
May 23, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah, I did 5 years in the restaurant biz... don't mess with the help who brings the food.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
so who has called them and yelled Jimmy gets a desert, Jimmy gets a fuckin desert, Don't make a fucking maniac outta me!

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Oct 1, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
We had some kids that were fucking with peoples food at the Burger King along the 401. They ended up giving people Hep C. Needless to say the townsfolk...umm...dispatched of the unscrupulous people.

Be careful how you mess with people.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
I've lifted a pepperoni off the pizza, spit and then placed the pepperoni back over it. I'll take the pizza out of the "Hot" bag and blow my AC full blast on it. Rub some chicken wings on the floor before coating them with sauce.

That jalepeno juice on the dough is fucking brilliant.

UCFGavin

Feb 25, 2006
as a hospitality major and someone that worked in the food service industry, its definitely something to take note of. you treat people with respect, you get respect in return. we've had to send food back before, but you just be nice about it and its usually taken care of.

that jalapeno in the pizza crust though is fucking awesome...never thought of that.