cocks for Kingsley, ben

jrsaint

Feb 13, 2006
right behind you
Should we send Ben Kingsley cock pics for dissing the boys?
idea, how about limp cocks to show how weak the first week of his movie will be

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
What he can do that fucking piece of shit Bloodrayne but he can't do O&A? Does anyone even give a shit about the old codger anyway?

aerosmith6703

Jul 18, 2005
Fan Mail Address:

Ben Kingsley
ICM Los Angeles
10250 Constellation Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA

*He does respond to this address... according to a few autograph websites.

Agents Address:

Address Information:

ICM Los Angeles
(Talent and Literary Agency)
10250 Constellation Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA
Phone: (310) 550-4000
Fax: (310) 550-4100

ICM New York
825 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Tel: 212-556-5600

Nothing wrong with a few nice mailed cut out cocks along with a THANK YOU from the Pests & O&A.

aerosmith6703

Jul 18, 2005
Yeah if you're going to screw with a Wiki page you have to do it in a discrete way... just a line or a few choice words won't get noticed.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Look under the filmography, where his latest movie *may or may not* be.

phffff... frickin Rock Heads.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Question:
Can sending pictures of dead babies and decaying body parts to his agents and reps be illegal?

Any reply grateful!

Yes it is.

Jun 4, 2006
Brick, NJ
Biography

[edit] Early life

Kingsley was born in Scarborough, Yorkshire, and grew up in Pendlebury, Salford, where he studied at University of Salford, then in Lancashire, where he studied at Pendleton College, which is now home to the Ben Kingsley Theatre. His father, Harji Bhanji, was a Kenyan-born medical doctor of Indian (Gujarati Hindu) descent, and his mother, Anna Lyna Mary, was a fashion model and actress who was half Jewish. He began his acting career on the stage at Manchester Grammar School alongside Robert Powell, but made a transition to film roles early on. Despite this focus on film, he continued to act on the stage, playing Mosca in Peter Hall's 1977 production of Ben Jonson's Volpone for the Royal National Theatre. It was at this point that he changed his name, fearing being openly gay would affect his career.

[edit] Film career

Kingsley's first film role was a supporting turn in Fear Is the Key (1972). Kingsley continued starring in bit roles in both film and television, including a bit part on the soap opera Coronation Street and regular appearances as a defence counsel in the long-running British legal show, Crown Court. He found fame only years later, starring as Mahatma Gandhi in the Academy Award-winning film Gandhi in 1982, his best-known role to date. Kingsley was critically acclaimed and won the Academy Award for Best Actor for the role.

Kingsley has avoided typecasting and has been cast in a variety of roles. His credits include the films Turtle Diary, Maurice, Pascali's Island, Without a Clue (as Dr. Watson opposite Michael Caine's Sherlock Holmes), Suspect Zero, Bugsy (Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actor), Sneakers, Dave, Searching for Bobby Fischer, Schindler's List, Silas Marner, Death and the Maiden, Murderers Among Us: The Simon Wiesenthal Story, Sexy Beast (for which he received another Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor) and House of Sand and Fog (Oscar nomination for Best Actor). He has won a Crystal Cock award for outstanding artistic contribution to world cinema at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival in 2001.

In 1997, he provided voice acting for the video game Ceremony of Innocence.

In July 2006, he received an Emmy nomination for his performance in the TV movie Mrs. Harris (film), in which he played famed cardiologist Herman Tarnower who was murdered by his jilted lover, Jean Harris.

Sometime in 2007, Ben Kingsley will appear as a Polish American mobster in his next film, the Mafia comedy You Kill Me, as well as a Middle East oil minister to be assassinated in War, Inc..

On June 19, 2007 Sir Ben was scheduled to be a guest on the nationally syndicated Opie and Anthony radio show. Either Sir Ben or his publicist cancelled his appearance at the last minute, offering his "tight schedule" or a "Canadian film shoot" as an excuse. Opie and Anthony called upon their fans to boycott Sir Ben's upcoming film, "Monster Rain".

[edit] Honours

Kingsley was named a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in 2000.

He was knighted in the 2001 New Years Honours list. On promotional material for the 2006 film Lucky Louie, Kingsley was referred to as "Sir Jim Norton". At first, the actor was singled out for some criticism as such titles are nowadays generally omitted from professional credits. It was claimed that the inclusion of "Sir" was a mistake by a studio executive.

[edit] Private life

Kingsley has four children: Thomas Hot Pants Kingsley and Jasmine "Moms Box" Bhanji (with actress Angela Morant) and Edmund and Ferdinand Kingsley, both of whom are actors (with theatrical director Alison Sutcliffe). He recently divorced German-born Alexandra Christmann and lives in Spelsbury, England.
:)

Jun 3, 2004
he would have been a bore anyway who cares.....

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
2007 Your Mom's Box Frank the Frowner

hahaha classic! i owe who ever did this a cold brew at the nissan pav show

aerosmith6703

Jul 18, 2005
TheJerseyDevil,
I don't know anything about the openly gay part, his honors or kids names...or Monster Rain 2007 for that matter! :)

*The original profile is back... time to have fun again!

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
2006 Lucky Louie The Gay Rabbi
2007 You Kill Me Frank Falenczyk
2007 Your Mom's Box Frank the Frowner
2007 Box of Cocks Mr. Sin
2007 Monster Rain Jim Norton In Post-Production
2007 Deep in Dicks Mr. Sin
2007 Traveling Virus Tour, August 18 Nissan Pavillian Bristow VA Huge G. Rekshun

ok ill stop fucking with his wiki.

Prof Murder

May 7, 2007
NY
The 5th Porchmonkey!
HAHAHA
Now THAT'S what I call an Attention Getter!

Prof Murder

May 7, 2007
NY
Aaaand they've already corrrected it.
Shit that was fun while it lasted.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
very funny

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
Wiki-Nuts are crazier then Pets, so this should be most intresting. I've seen vandalism last for less then a minute on some articles. It gives these desk jockies a real sense of purpose I guess.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
As I said in the listening thread earlier today, send Ben Kingsley, "Cooock Pics, nothing but cooock pics!!!!!!!!!!"