Coco? What about Dawn Cumia?

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
So, why isn't Fez having sex with his real girlfriend Dawn Cumia, Anthony's sister? I mean, if he has sex with Coco, won't he be cheating on Dawn? Which brings up another issue, radio war? We all know how those Italians are at protecting their own, if Fez cheats on Dawn, will Anthony and Joe issue a vendetta onhim to protect Dawn's honor? Just a question I'm pondering.

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Dec 5, 2004
I dunno, I have a sneaking suspicion that Dawn's "good friend" Patrick might not be as gay as we all think. I think Ronnie should plan a special trip for Fez up to Niagra Falls, Ontario, Canada and rekindle an old flame.

Luftwaffe

drinking: Terrapin Wake-N-Bake
Oct 17, 2002
Everybody cheats at some point........let's not make a big deal of it.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Fez can't get no satisfaction from just one woman, he's a man's man and needs to spread his seed far and wide.

Ladies, line up for your Fez love injection.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
wow we are posting in the future now?

only 739 where i come from ZAG~

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
It wasn't Dawn's fault. Her and Fezzie were meeting seceretly when they could. They were trying to make it work.

It was those damn Crazy Cumia brothers! They just wouldn't allow it to happen and I guess it finally worked.

I hope you're happy Anthony and Joe. I hope you can live with yourselves now that you've helped to kill young love.

Jan 22, 2007
LI
I thought that was bosco?

that too, it was the episode when George wanted the nickname t-bone.

and shhhh!!!! Dawn reads/posts here! Don't blow up Fezzie's spot!
that too, it was the episode when George wanted the nickname t-bone.