COD4 XBOX 360 Server Problems

fiuspacey

Momus - God of Mockery
I've been getting continuous "Unable to communicate with server" messages when fellow gaays invite me to join their games or when I try to join someone else's game. Is anyone else having trouble with the server or is this something that I need to take care of on my end? I can play fine when I just find a match, but I'm having trouble joining specific games. Any help out there?

I would say turning off your 360, un-plugging, and then plugging back in your cable or adapter, thent ry turning it back on and try again.

kid afrika

XBoxLive has been fucked up since xmas. Typically from about 6P to 10P it's hard to connect to game lobbies.

It's not just COD4, I have the same problems with Forza2.

All the unplugging, rebooting and whatnot is not the answer. Just keep trying. You'll get through eventually.

M$ has acknowledged the problem and claim to be working on it. They're even gonna give all active XBL Gold members a free download game at some point. (BFD)

sobi

what ever happened to getting what I pay for? lol.

lilherojimmy

M$ has acknowledged the problem and claim to be working on it. They're even gonna give all active XBL Gold members a free download game at some point. (BFD)
They already gave the game out. It's called undertow, and was available free up until last night, for gold and silver members, but it's not free anymore.

blazin

Run the xbox live system test and make sure your NAT is Open.

I had problems getting into games with one of my buddies, so I opened up a port on his router (google) and it works every time now.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Run the xbox live system test and make sure your NAT is Open.

I had problems getting into games with one of my buddies, so I opened up a port on his router (google) and it works every time now.
QFT!!

Aside from the obvious server problems, if you're NAT is set to moderate or closed, then you'll have quite a few problems joining parties or matches with others who have the other settings.

This should work for you:
http://gvee.wordpress.com/2007/12/23/how-to-configure-your-router-for-a-better-xbox-live-connection/

Top Bottom