Code Red: Team East Side Dave and the Ron & Fez Show at the VIP Club

mikeyboy

Dec 19, 2002
The Ron & Fez Show is calling a Code Red -- everyone come out this Friday night to the VIP Club in Manhattan (20 West 20th Street). Come join Team East Side Dave and Ron & Fez for stunts by East Side Dave. Post-party at Bar 9 (807 9th Ave) welcoming Sarahnoid's to NYC. More details to follow. Wackbaggers welcome. Even if you hate Dave you'll get to see Dave abuse himself.

Who's in?

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
I always hate when i miss a R&F event and this is one of them have fun buddays

mikeyboy

Dec 19, 2002
email ronfezshow@gmail.com if you want to be on the list.

Free admission for all and the first 200 people will receive a VIP card, giving you complimentary admission for life. Plus they're giving away $1000 in funny money for lap dances.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
I am pretty sure I will be there.

I am poor... who wants to buy me drinks and a lap dance? lol

S

stuand

I guess I'll paste this here too...Did anyone else hear Fez call in to O&A about this. They were making comments about the fact that he called while they were still on FM. Hinting of a possible return of Ron and Fez show to the FM side(KROC). They even played some R&F related music

edit...I just found the other thread that was discussing this. Sorry for the wasted post.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Great Time had by all!
Davey owned... master Po looked handsome in his jammies...Erock was Erock... Anthony represented as always with Melinda.... Party Guy was practically asleep at Bar 9 after too many shots.

The BOYS are back. Fezzie was on FIRE. Ronnie is as always, a perfect gentleman ... and I had a lapdance from two chicks at once. Wheeeeee

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
so was this one better than the bachelor party??
it was alot different... smaller crowd which was actually nice because i could BREATH in the place..lol. It was just as fun though... and gave us all a chance to mingle a little more since they started late due to microphone issues.

I missed meeting any wackbaggers though which makes me sad... but I don't know what anyone looks like... you guys have to come to me! lol

Balzac you and AF were missed!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
it was alot different... smaller crowd which was actually nice because i could BREATH in the place..lol. It was just as fun though... and gave us all a chance to mingle a little more since they started late due to microphone issues.

I missed meeting any wackbaggers though which makes me sad... but I don't know what anyone looks like... you guys have to come to me! lol

Balzac you and AF were missed!
sounds cool, yea the fucking bachelor party was crazy packed, fuckign impossible to get to the bar or mingle.

Wish I couldve made it, had some prior shit to attend to, next party we are so there.

And I am buying you a drink for being so nice :)

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Definitely a different vibe than the bachelor party. Plus the Main Event got a late start because they had no microphones. Not sure if it was the responsibility of the club or the show to provide them, but it definitely held them up. I'm pretty sure it was 11:15/11:30 by the time Erock got the party started. :)

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Definitely a different vibe than the bachelor party. Plus the Main Event got a late start because they had no microphones. Not sure if it was the responsibility of the club or the show to provide them, but it definitely held them up. I'm pretty sure it was 11:15/11:30 by the time Erock got the party started. :)
Really??? What time did they get to Bar 9???

Friday, sounds like you had a great time! I hear Fezzie is returning to form, and this is nothing but great for the show!

If you are interested, there are a few pics here: http://www.spreadtheiris.com/showpost.php?p=107593&postcount=17

Ack's Grl

New Wackbag
Sep 21, 2005
This is the only pic we took all night. I had such a good fucking time though!!
These two were there to see Fezzie strip. Hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
That is an awesome pic, you are being molested! If only I could have been there! :haha7:

You are striking, M! :D