Colin Quinn = genius

ChimneyFish

They ruined my childhood
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
I just listened to Wednesdays show.

Colin was beyond killing. I haven't heard one guy kill like that in a long time.
I really hope he sits in more often, and I would love to hear a Saturday night show.(can't Op just slip him a couple hundred????:rolleyes:)

And Bobby's line about how Jimmy looks like "an unfinished clone" made me spit beer all over my floor.

Brilliant show.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
i love quinn. still get pissed when i think of them canceling tough crowd with the pure shit they run on that channel.

ChimneyFish

They ruined my childhood
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
i love quinn. still get pissed when i think of them canceling tough crowd with the pure shit they run on that channel.
Agreed.
If you've ever seen "L'il Bush", you'd want to strangle the life out of a Comedy Central Exec for canceling Tough Crowd.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Agreed.
If you've ever seen "L'il Bush", you'd want to strangle the life out of a Comedy Central Exec for canceling Tough Crowd.
No shit.. What a disaster that piece of animated shit is..
I was hoping it would be like the non-animated bush show they had in 2000. It was pretty funny as I remember, and done with sort-of lookalikes. Forgot the name. It got canceled by 9/11 because it wasn't a good idea to be disrespectful to the prez at that time.

Jun 29, 2005
MA
No shit.. What a disaster that piece of animated shit is..
I was hoping it would be like the non-animated bush show they had in 2000. It was pretty funny as I remember, and done with sort-of lookalikes. Forgot the name. It got canceled by 9/11 because it wasn't a good idea to be disrespectful to the prez at that time.
"That's My Bush"

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Yep, that was it.
I remember one where George was struggling with the prospect of euthanizing the family cat. Laura overhears parts of his conversations and thinks he is talking about her pussy getting old and decrepet.
Old hack sitcom premise with the out of context thing, but I liked that one.