College Football 2007

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
Aug 18, 2005
IN MY PROJECTS
Today is the first day, and there is no general thread for college football...It looks like Michigan is getting their ass handed to them, but they should be able to turn this around...

BORDER WAR is tonight, that is MIZZOU vs. ILL for u east coast fancy pants...

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
You're wrong about the ass handing part, but they are losing, and I'm so fucking anxious about it because I can't watch the game. Appalachian State's QB is a fast black one, and that's the kind the Wolverines have a problem with.

jpc165

Through the Fire and Flames
Jan 6, 2004
Flipsville
Just got the Big Ten Network on direct tv. It is fucking nice to see all the big ten games that you would normally miss. 4 fucking channels of big ten teams versus shit teams. Just wish they were HD. :(

Go PSU. Offense is a little shaky but the defense looks solid like usual.

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
Aug 18, 2005
IN MY PROJECTS
Just got the Big Ten Network on direct tv. It is fucking nice to see all the big ten games that you would normally miss. 4 fucking channels of big ten teams versus shit teams. Just wish they were HD. :(

I totally agree, I feel sorry for people that don't have NFL network and now Big11 Channel...

But I thought that a few of the games were supposed to be HD...If you get a chance, I watched the friday night tailgate last night and it was pretty entertaining, almost like espn 10 years ago...and I'm really not the biggest big 10 fan, the Big 12 needs to get it's shit together, it's not like us cornfed fuckers have anything else to watch...

Barely Legal

Standing on his head
Feb 9, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I'm listening to the game on XM198. I took PSU at -38.0 today and so far it's looking like a good bet (2 more TD's and I can get on with my life). That FG they blocked at the end of the 2nd was impressive.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I'm obviously not watching the game, but it seems like Michigan is doing better. Shorter drives for ASU now, and Michigan just scored then failed a 2 pt conversion. 31-26 right now.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please.....(let michigan lose)

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Michigan took the lead 32-31 on a 54 yard TD run by Mike Hart. I can't believe this fucking game isnt even on the fucking radio

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
AHAHAHAHAHAH THEY LOST

I hope it knocks them out of the top 25 altogether

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
It's the first time a I-AA team has defeated a ranked I-A team. And they were number FIVE.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
On the bright side, LLoyd Carr is gone. Maybe not before the season ends, but he is gone. I'm conviced that a high school football team with a fast black QB would beat the Wolverines. I don't even like to thing about the notre dame game, but if Michigan loses that one too, I might have to personally kill some people.

Longinus

Chair of the National Gyspy Eradication Council
Feb 14, 2007
College Station, TX
First game for the Texas A&M Aggies today against Montana State. It's a gimp game in my opinion, but a win's a win. And apparently two players on Montana were incarcerated for sexual assault and one for heroin. Good old Montana.

T

Toshiba Tim

This is probably the only good game of the weekend so far. Fucking college football sucks. Nobody wants to play anyone good in their non conference games and no playoffs. I can't wait for the NFL to start.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats terrible, I'm sorry.

nonononononononono

bum bum ba dum, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

shame, shame, shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Shame on you!

waaaa, waaaa, waaaa, waaaaaawawawawa

AND SO YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

well tanks for nothin!

do you want the tears to come out of my eyes?

space shut-tle endevvorrr

/I was only jokin

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
First game for the Texas A&M Aggies today against Montana State. It's a gimp game in my opinion, but a win's a win. And apparently two players on Montana were incarcerated for sexual assault and one for heroin. Good old Montana.

Gig Em' Aggies!

T

Toshiba Tim

Thats enough reason for me to pull for Montana State

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
Aug 18, 2005
IN MY PROJECTS
How can the Number 5 team in the country not be able to contain a quick quarterback, I understand not being able to cover that in 1994, but in 07...Come on...

Isn't it funny that on one of the first big 10 games on the new Big 10 Network has an awesome game, but at the same time a Big 10 team, number 5 in the country suffer the biggest upset in the history of college football, even one of the guys in studio says "what a way to start a network"

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
How can the Number 5 team in the country not be able to contain a quick quarterback, I understand not being able to cover that in 1994, but in 07...Come on...

Isn't it funny that on one of the first big 10 games on the new Big 10 Network has an awesome game, but at the same time a Big 10 team, number 5 in the country suffer the biggest upset in the history of college football, even one of the guys in studio says "what a way to start a network"

I think Lloyd Carr should've been fired a long time ago. Its just me and some Wolverine fans may flame me, but I'm not a Michigan fan or hater by any means. I just don't think the guy can get it done plus its not like he's perennially beating John Cooper at Ohio State every year to keep the job anymore, yes I know its Tressel there now, but thats the point.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I think Lloyd Carr should've been fired a long time ago. Its just me and some Wolverine fans may flame me, but I'm not a Michigan fan or hater by any means. I just don't think the guy can get it done plus its not like he's perennially beating John Cooper at Ohio State every year to keep the job anymore, yes I know its Tressel there now, but thats the point.
QFMFT. I've been a Michigan fan my whole life, and have been giving Carr the benefit of the doubt when people call for his head. But now I want that motherfucker gone.

And I'm still optimistic for the season. We'll see come conference play, but I think this will motivate Henne Hart and Long to kick some ass in the locker room and on the field, and make the team shape the fuck up.