College student assaulted by man using sock filled with human waste

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
A 21-year-old college student riding the Chicago Transit Authority's Blue Line in Oak Park told police she was assaulted by a man using a sock filled with human excrement, NBC Chicago reported Wednesday.

“He had a sock full of his poop on me,” the unidentified student said. “It was everywhere; on my face, my hair, my clothes.”

The woman, who moved to the area six weeks ago to live with a family and provide in-home child care, was riding an east-bound train to Chicago last week when the assault occurred.

“The guy got on with me at (the) Oak Park (station),” she said. “I wasn’t really paying attention.”
She sat down and was texting on her phone when the incident happened.
“Next stop (at Austin), he throws something in my face," she added.
Police searched for the man, but they did not find him.
"We have photos of the offender and we’re seeking to identify him," said Oak Park Police Commander Ladon Reynolds. “We’ve reached out to other (police) agencies and have issued a bulletin.”
The woman was disgusted and horrified, and said it was the "biggest degradation" she had ever experienced.
"I wish he had just hit me,” she said.
“The worst part is nobody had anything to wipe my face with,” she added.
She managed to find some newspapers before paramedics arrived with towels and water, The Blaze reported.
The woman said she never exchanged words with the assailant, and doesn't understand why he attacked her.
“I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have done that to a guy," she said.
She still rides the train, but is much more attentive.
"I just want people to pay attention on the train," she said. "I try to check the people around me."
"Obama will appoint Biden to deal with banning socks," a commenter noted at The Blaze.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
That hoodie wearer appears a bit unstable.
Unstable? You think you could guide a high velocity gas-propelled log into a hanging sock without touching the sides? Stable as a rock and nerves of steel.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
What a bag of shit...and that dude is an asshole too!

*bah dum, ching*