Colored families fight at Disneyland.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Not urban legend entirely. Not sure about the SWAT, but PD does patrol and there are secret passages and shit there. An employee of mine who used to work at Disney watched the video and said it was an EXORBITANT amount of time for no one, even Anaheim PD, to show up.
Maybe they just thought it was pretty funny and wanted to let it go for a bit?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Oh yeah, that's what the Disney staff is known for: its sense of humor.
Lady did crash a mobility scooter into some dudes fighting tho.

Nah, I seriously just think they fucked up. I'm sure the Mouse will fix any lapses going forward.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Lady did crash a mobility scooter into some dudes fighting tho.

Nah, I seriously just think they fucked up. I'm sure the Mouse will fix any lapses going forward.
I mean, do you really want to drop a hundred bucks a head to beat the shit out of each other at Disney when you could do it for free at home?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
And they spent how many hundreds of dollars to get in, only to do this?
Lets just say some people have no sense of consequences or long-term thinking beyond the moment at hand

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
A couple of travel pages on Hugbook have posted this incident up for discussion, and hooo boy......you think we're racist around here? Let's just say that this behavior has given those people quite a reputation among Middle America.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Look for another ticket price hike: They’re not going to let the park turn into a Six Flags after spending all that money on Star Wars Land.
That's already happening. My wife and I are DVC members, and we used to get a break on all park passes. No longer. A damn all park season pass now costs over $1k even for DVC. They're really tryin hard to push the riff raff out.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
The comedy in this video is fantastic. You have a chimp out taking place in front of a crooked cartoon house, with happy music in the background. Big Momma rolling up on a flab cart and taking an “Oh Lawdy” fall and finally, the Disney employees showing up in their whacky uniforms and their Mickey Mouse badges. The whole thing is absurd.

They’ll probably sue Disney for not keeping them safe from themselves.