Combine Hanukah ((I can't spell when drinking)) and Christmas

I've decided that Jewish men are awesome. But, if I get married to one of them, what would I do for our kids during the holidays?? Do we only celebrate one or the other?? I couldn't do something like that, so the only logical thing to do would be to combine both holidays, right?? Well, for all of you half-and-halfs, I've figured out the solution. Take 8 medium sized Christmas trees, along with a 9th that's slightly larger... arrange them in the Menorah-like manner and... for each night, light the tree on fire. I think my kids would love that. As would the firemen.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

------------------
"Hey, nice shoes, let's bang" ~ me

"Len Got Stuck In A TrenchCoat." Kendra

"Mommy, what's a skinhead?" ~ kid at Woodbridge Mall

Ok Teriffic!!! What is you just have a x-mas tree and a little candle holder thing for 8 candles seperatley and i could always come by and smack your christmas tree around if it gives you trouble.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

why not just put up one christmas tree and light your kids on fire and just blow your man for 8 days he'll be happy.

And if you dont wanna set the kids on fire just smother them to death with a pillow when they are sleeping.

------------------

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
And if you dont wanna set the kids on fire just smother them to death with a pillow when they are sleeping.

Jay the scary part is i was joking in my post but after friday i dunno about you man? whatever you do dont dress your kids up as christmas trees.

LOL Gonzo. That would be some funny shit.

------------------

FOFOLINA

LOL
GONZO
HMMM THERE MUST BE SOME OJ IN GONZO

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~